"We Love You All Very Much"

by Apognophos 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Is that a Cambridgshire accent,. the way you pronounce f***ers , Punkie ?

The GB's proclamation of their love for the R&F must ring bells of alarm with some JW's, it always makes me think when celebrities shout out from the Stage:

" We love you ................ (enter Place name here)", I always think "You don't even know them, how can you love them ? you just love the $$$ they put in your Bank for you".

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The GB don't know the first thing about real love. They are a clashing cymbal, a whitewashed grave, outwardly saying how much they love you but inside are dead mens bones, as their perpetuate hateful and murderous false creeds that result in the deaths of it's members and ruination of lives, such as their wicked blood transfusion policey, 'two-witnesses' insistence for child abuse allegations, shunning ex-JW family members as if they are dead and not to be mourned. They don't know the first thing about the principles Jesus laid down, that God wants mercy not sacrifice. Instead they do the opposite.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Is that a Cambridgshire accent,. the way you pronounce f***ers , Punkie ?

Yes, Phizzy. why not ay!??!

If the GB love everyone then they have a weird way of showing it.

Let's be honest here....the GB love no one. It's all just show.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

They must imagine everybody is supposed to get all teary-eyed when somebody mentions the word "love".

This word is so over-used it doesn't mean anything unless it is uttered by somebody who is actually close to me.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"We love all you children very much."

I think Splane means "we love children" in the pedophile sense of the term...

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Yep....I feel loved.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

ADCMS - I think Splane means "we love children" in the pedophile sense of the term...

Well...I was resisting saying that because in my mind I always seem to associate the GB with a paedophile ring. Why else would they protect paedophiles unless they're protecting themselves?

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

They do not love the rank & file because they really do not care about them as individuals.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Now bend over...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit