"We Love You All Very Much"

by Apognophos 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparky1
    sparky1

Who loves you more? David Spade or David Splane?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB operate under a delusional guardian complex. They can't even save themselves.

Rebel, they have not signed bibles for a while. They have learned their lesson.

DD

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I would much rather hang out with David spade than David splane, no matter how much of a sarcastic douche he might be!

• Perry
    Perry

Well, they highjacked a title of Jesus Christ, calling their association "The Truth" , why be surprised if they highjack the central characteristic of the father - LOVE?

• suavojr
    suavojr

Because the Governing Body is love. 1 John 4:8

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

GB also sends their love from the latest release from International Convention from the pages of the "God's Kingdom Rules! book.

In the letter from the GB printed on the first few pages they say"It is an honor for us to be associated with you, our fellow "domestics".Please know that we love all of you very much. It is our prayer that the contents of this publication will hel you to appreciate your spiritual heritage as never before.

-Matt 24:45."

With every good wish, we are Your brothers, GB of JW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

During the recent (2012) election campaign, the Romney camp was doing very poorly with the female demographic.

Ann Romney took to the stage and at one point said, without preamble or context, "I LOVE YOU WOMEN!"

Such blatant, mindless pandering probably hurt them - just as the GB's, "We love you children!" should hurt them.

It sounds condescending, patronizing, and exploitive.

• steve2
    steve2

As decades folows more decades with simply no end in sight, it becomes more imperative that the GB supercharge their self-appointed mandate with lots of "We love all of you's". Ahhhhh!

One cannot imagine any of their subjects having the hubris to return the wish: "Why thank you Brothers - we love all of you too!"

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I can't believe they are so arrogant to autograph a bible, they are so narsistic.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The Governing Body(R) and 'love' are not terms I would put together unless it's 'the GB love paedophiles'.

This reminds me of the kind of smile a shark gives you when you dip your toes into the water.

Fakers. The GB are fakers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit