I think this is closure for me.

by quellycatface 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Apart from one or two mags that are damning on the WBT$ I took all my stuff to be recycled.

I figured if they turned the watchtowers into bed pans and pee pots their content will eventually improve!!!

• bigmac
    bigmac

so it might behoove you to tell them

grrrrrrrrrrr that was a favourite watchtower word back in the 60's-----one i particularly hated.

i cleared my jw-dads house out when he went into a care home last year. it took several car-trips to the dump to clear 50+ years of literature and yellowed magazines. the local authority incinerate waste paper---to generate power---so the rubbish finally became useful.

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

I only have my pioneer book i don't know why. It's like I need to keep hold of it to remember that at one time I was 'happy where i was relatively

• Perry
    Perry

I had a nice bonfire in my back yard using every scrap of WT literature I could find which was quite a library. Soon after lighting it I turned away because someone was talking to me about something. When I turned my head back to look at the fire a snake about 18 inches long was lumped over one of the books dead as can be.

I have no idea how that snake got there, probably got smoked out of the brush under the books and died trying to get away. It was an appropriate sign nonetheless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit