JW.org down?

by jw07 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw07
    jw07

I'm seeing tons of comments from sad JWs on my Facebook feed saying that the beloved Golden Calf jw.org is offline.

What are you seeing when you try it? *crosses fingers* I wish it could never ever return.

Are they getting too much traffic to support?

Work of hackers? (I wish that too )

Was it pulled offline on purpose so that they can brag "hey we had so much traffic on the 12th of August 2014 that the site was offline for a short while!" ?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It works now. But I suspect that they have no idea how hard it is to maintain a website.

• jw07
    jw07

It's still down for me. It better come back quickly, you don't want JWs fiending for their crack...I mean 'spiritual food' for too long now would you?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"hey we had so much traffic on the 12th of August 2014 that the site was offline for a short while!...but thankfully Jehovahâ„¢ is our IT guy and he bailed us out again because we're his religion."

JW.Org: "The best website in the whole wide world...better than anything Satan has."

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

According to isitdownrightnow.com it has been down for over 9 hours.

• juliew
    juliew

You can still get to it if you use: http://www.jw.org/en

Looks like they have added an option to pick your language.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Works for me. The language option is not new, but they may have taken the site down to update something software-wise.

• Londo111
    Londo111

It doesn't seem to be working from my phone, but it works on my laptop just fine.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

It's still down my tablet.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

www.jw.org being down may be the modern day application of when Moses came down the mountain & threw the two tablets at the golden calf--crumbling it to pieces.....it's a sign!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit