by jw07 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

It must just be the mobile site that is having problems

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

IIB

Think you've pinpointed it.

(Aren't mobile sites supposed to be simpler, code-wise, etc.?)

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Maybe they accidentally DDoS'd themselves? At the congregation I went to last night, they did a live demo of the site on a tablet. One of the things they went over was how to download videos so that you could play them for people offline. If that was done all accross the US, and everyone went to the site to download the video, it wouldn't be surprising if that brought the site down.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Damn it...all we have done is added more hits to the website count of "900,000 hits per day" boast they made!

Still an embarrassingly small amount of daily traffic for an org with over 8 million members!

i just tried it now, and jw.org is still down!

But as already pointed out by others, if you type jw.org/en it opens....

• Londo111
    Londo111

On my Iphone I get: Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Damn it...all we have done is added more hits to the website count of "900,000 hits per day" boast they made!

Still an embarrassingly small amount of daily traffic for an org with over 8 million members.

Walmart.ca (Just the Canadian site) receives 400,000 visitors per day.

At one meeting, a family was interviewed, and they check JW site AT LEAST once per day (I used to check it every other day - hardly ever anything new.) I would use wol.jw during every meeting for research.

Add in how many attempts are made to show the site in the new ministry, and, yes, 900,000 is not significant.

However, the number of visitors is up, so maybe this will be the new distraction from the membership numbers.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Both phone and laptop working for me. but very different layout. Back to normal dot com. Kate xx

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Probably a programming error:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

There's probably some sort of circular redirection going on that would put it in an endless loop. They'll figure it out... eventually.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

There's probably some sort of circular redirection going on that would put it in an endless loop. They'll figure it out... eventually.

They haven`t figured it out in over 130years..Now its leaked into the internet..

Armageddon is just around the corner..Armageddon is just around the corner..Armageddon is just around the corner..

Armageddon is just around the corner..Armageddon is just around the corner..Armageddon is just around the corner..

JW.ORG could be down until Armageddon..

.................................NOW I CAN GET ON JW.ORG!

............................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I knew I could count on you, Outlaw!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit