Sadly inevitable...JWs glad that Robin Williams died on "this side" of Armageddon

by sir82 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Thread is here:

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/16494-robin-williams-found-dead/

A few quotes:

Good thing he died this side of Armageddon

I hope he gets second chance after Armagedon .. he would be such a funny brother...

Oh wow, another comic in the paradise! He'll be loads of laughs when he get's to know Moses!

So who else would you like to see die, to make sure they get "into paradise"?

Maybe a JW ought to arrange a "hit" on others of his favorite performers....and then of course repent, so they can enjoy the show on the "other side" of Armageddon.

Nuts. Just completely insane.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I have been reading the same and it beggers belief that they think this is logical. I have to bite my tounge not to post and expose myself.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

This was my wife's reaction when I told her the news. She went clamoring on about how many would just LOVE to study with him in the new system.

• sir82
    sir82

I do have to give credit...not every JW on that site is a total loon. Some of the posts seem to express genuine sorrow.

Still, it appears that the proportion of wackadoodles over there is significantly higher than in the general population.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Somehow, I don't think Robin Williams would want to awaken in a "Paradise" of a world filled with Jehovah's Witnesses. I think he'd be totally pissed off.

This reminds me of a Mormon man I knew. Happily married, with kids. BUT, he bragged to me that he had named several of our hotter co-workers into some book at his church naming the women as his wives in the afterlife. Totally creepy, and didn't pay any attention to the fact that the women may not want to be one of his concubine in the afterlife beehive in the sky.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Ya, but I bet he heard about them JWs and didn't buy into the bull$hit. What makes them think he gets another chance and ALL those people who similarly ignored their crap die at Armageddon?

• blondie
  • sir82
    sir82

What makes them think he gets another chance and ALL those people who similarly ignored their crap die at Armageddon?

The WT article from '94 or '95 or so, which says exactly that.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Stupid, illogical, corny dumbasses.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Yeah, that is the same thing they said about my father! Elders in our living room! With a twist He would have not survived Armageddon. Why?

My father was guilty of supporting his family and working hard! He opened his home for weekly book studies and not everyone can do that. Yet due to his work hours and not making meetings he was not worthy to survive Armageddon!

It does not matter if it comes from a wack o doodle because the cult teaches that they know who will die at Armageddon.

Cults hurt children emotionally and the scars last a life time.

Jehovah's Witness by attending meetings your placing your children in the hands of elders who lack any kind of training.

One more thought, WT does not teach that suicidal cases will be resurrected so JWtalk bloggers are really messed up! They do not know their own doctrines.

I agree it is NUTS and COMPLETELY INSANE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit