It's my 25th yr anniversary of freedom

by rebel8 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great isnt it Rebel8, over 20 years for me and counting!

• RetroNewt
    RetroNewt

It's been a little over 10 years for me. Last time I went was I think around February of 2004

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well done Rebel and thanks for all your support. Keep up the good work. Kate xx

• rebel8
    rebel8

how do you foam at the mouth

I drool, but you could try toothpaste or an antacid.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/bubbles/a/How-To-Foam-At-The-Mouth.htm

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I am so envious. I wish I had gotten out then, but no, I had to stay in another 15 years and the thought really grieves me.

• wandasoo
    wandasoo

Congrats to you. For me it has been 30 years. Glad to be out, wish my hubby would get out. I pray everyday for him to see the light.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks Reb !

My full Demonic act needs some perfecting, but I will work on it.

I think I need to add some physical writhings and jerks as though something is battling within me, that, combined with the Evil Voice and foaming mouth, should scare the proverbial out of any JW !

• Phaedra
  • flipper
    flipper

REBEL 8 - COngratulations on 25 years of freedom. I've had about 11 years of freedom myself ! I agree with you that freedom is the most precious commodity that we have in our possession after exiting the JW cult. Especially freedom of mind and freedom of movement as it brings a more total and complete world view to us where we don't live in a little square box anymore ! Congrats to you for getting an education and accomplishing great things with your life ! I have really enjoyed your posts over the years and your views you have shared. Keep on thinking and being free my friend. Take care, Peace out, MR. Flipper

• rebel8
    rebel8

Celebrating my 10,000th post here.

Gawd. How much of my life have I spent on this forum? A lot of it! And worth it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit