Israel's Defense

by Paris 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I bet the palestinians would prefer the 3 billion a year or so that the Israelis are getting to kill and imprison them. I bet that Israel does not give a rats hiney for your support-they want the money and they want all the families that have occupied the region for centuries to sit back and take it. Israel doesn't want posts in support, they want our money and they have it, so, no worries.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

oh boy an I/P thread. What fun will come out of this.

• rjharris
    rjharris

Speaking from the perspective of being a Disciple of Christ: Both Israel and the Palestinians are murderous and hypocritcal. Both mock the God they claim to worship.

Any taking sides with either group have taken a stand against Christ and the things he taught.

True disciples of Christ rise above the mire the world attempts to keep everyone in. The world wants you to take sides in its murderous miltary conflicts.

The world is very clever in that it has systems of religion established to "massage the conscience" in order to dupe persons into believing that their "viewpoints" are "godly" and that God is with them.

Yet, it is really quite simple: How would Christ view what is happening today? Would he be afraid to speak about the murderous acts of both sides? Would be be afraid to call a hypocrite a hypocrite?

I find it very interesting that the so-called "Christian" world has been largely silent. Why? Because it believes Israel is God's chosen and that what is happening today is prophetic. This is a big mistake.

This is not the Israel referred to in Scripture.

Want to defend something? Defend what Christ taught.

R. Jerome Harris
    e-Prophetic.com

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Palestinian deaths exceed 1,400.

56 soldiers and 3 civilians on Israeli side.

Oh yes that really looks like self defense.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

So I started reading this topic with some interest and there are 2 posters trading gentle blows and proffering their fairly interesting views on the IP situation. [None of us here are true experts on the issues anyways] and then enter stage left some who are hellbent on pushing their views and stabbing at the participants even without having a lot of facts themselves etc as if they are the sole experts on the subject !

Why must there always be some who have to “attack” – Why cant you just offer your view and disagree in a reasonable way??

Jeez some of you must have been shit to be around even IN the Kingdom halls and organisation. Thank F—k you are out ! At least your lost bretheren who are still “in” don’t have to endure your toxic personalities.

And then the whole topic is ruined for all ~!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Israel's Defence broken down ...

1. We haven't heard reports of deaths, will check into it

2. The people were killed, but by a faulty Palestinian rocket/bomb

3. Ok we killed them, but they were terrorists

4. Ok they were civilians, but they were being used as human shields

5. Ok there were no fighters in the area, so it was our mistake. But we kill
    civilians by accident, they do it on purpose

6. Ok we kill far more civilians than they do, but look at how terrible other
    countries are!

7. Why are you still talking about Israel ? Are you some kind of
    anti-semite?

8. Repeat from step 1

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Or my "born-again" family over in Denver CO sending me "dinkum true" eye-witness reports of Hamas fighters seeing the forms of giant men in the sky taking hold of their missiles in mid-flight as God used His heavenly host to "protect" the Israeli cause

3 sides to the story : Israel vs Palestinian vs the one you choose to go with ...............................

• galaxie
    galaxie

What the fu..!! Is god doing about all this??!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Creating a Jewish State of Israel was an unholy mistake, the likes of which were not made since ... well, meddling super powers created a single Iraq.

Really, giving a country away based on a religious claim was just dumb to the extreme and they have abused their power.

Of course there are things wrong with Gaza and the West Bank - look at how the people are treated, the lack of infrastructure, the constant bombing and incursions and ever expanding settlements.

However much people want to moan about aid going to Palestinians (who really need it!) it is dwarfed by the "foreign aid" (arms) that the US gives to Israel.

Look at the trouble spots of the world - stubborn Religious dogma is always a deeply entrenched part of the problem and the worst thing you can do is keep feeding that beast.

• Simon
    Simon

Oh, and if anyone wants to label "terrorists" then they should go read up a bit on history and the founding of the State of Israel.

Despite being originally a British proposal, Zionist Terrorists ended up attacking British troops because they "didn't support it enough".

Who are the terrorists?

If ISIS form a country as they have claimed do they stop being terrorists?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit