Israel's Defense

by Paris 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Gregor
    Gregor

Paris I couldn't agree more. The antisemitics have suspended common decency and any sense of justice.

• designs
    designs

Paris- you make some statements that are based on false narratives. 1. God gives someone a special piece of dirt. 2. Divine covenants.

How many millions of lives have been lost over the centuries due to these myths and fables.

Hamas is bad news, actually Hamas and some 30 militant groups connected with them. Sadly Netanyaho negotiates for the Israeli side.

Meshaal and Deif are taking pages out of the Ho Chi Min and General Giap playbook.

Worth watching- the documentary The Fog Of War.

• Paris
    Paris

designs - the "false narratives" (and that is a judgement you just made) are with deference to the religious among us. Christians claim to be informed by the Bible, all I am saying is Romans11th chapter says Israel is never abandoned and it makes a point that Israel is NOT replaced by Gentiles or Christians and that "deliverance" comes out of Zion at the end of the Gentile times.

Again a religious discussion not relating to the news video clip inserted above, which is modern day, todays news regarding the ceasefire or lack of ceasefire in between Hamas and Israel.

Right now our attention is turning to ISIS in Iraq which is beheading Christians and Kurds who are religious groups called Yezidism which is a mix of Jew and Muslim and Christian apparently, and its off with their heads by ISIS ( Islamic State) who has Kurds huddling in the mountains as ISIS armies descend on northern Iraq to create a Caliphate. The Kurd's religion is derived from Zoroastrianism. Kurds believe God and seven Angela gaurd the world. Outsiders cannot convert. 40,000 are now trapped on Mount Sinjar in northwest Iraq.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/who-are-secretive-yazidi-kurds-why-do-islamic-militants-want-kill-them-1459994

Caliphate; the idea that the entire world should be Muslim, by force.

Communism has its narrative as well, even though it is athesitic.

• Mikado
    Mikado

the problem with the Middle East is entirely religious.

its stomach churning to many of us to listen to someone claiming yet again some special privilege and rights .

Can you not see that is the cause of all this grief? BOTH sides claim special privileges. BOTH sides are wrong.

• Paris
    Paris

designs - If Israelis were terrorists, they would have torn down the Dome of the Rock in the 1967 War when they had both opportunity and motive. Can you imagine a Jewish Synagogue in Mecca sitting on top of the "Black Stone" "The stone was venerated at the Kaaba in pre-Islamic pagan times. According to Islamic tradition, it was set intact into the Kaaba's wall by the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the year 605 A.D., five years before his first revelation. Since then it has been broken into a number of fragments and is now cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Its physical appearance is that of a fragmented dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of millions of pilgrims. Islamic tradition holds that it fell from Heaven to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar. " Could the Jews build a Synagogue on a Muslim Holy Site? And have it survive ? Yet the Muslims build the Dome of the Rock on the ancient Jewsish Temple Mound and there it stands, by protection of the Israeli government.

• designs
    designs

Mikado-

...and so many children and ordinary citizens dying because of these ideological radicals.

• prologos
    prologos

borders were re-drawn in the 40s, and many countries, people, that have accepted that, have prospered.

anyone familiar with the slaughter in Europe should feel that a safe homeland for the jews should exist.

some people just have to feel force.

• Mikado
    Mikado

the Israelis may not be terrorists, but at this present moment they are behaving as such.

What else do you call the murder of innocent children?

just so tragic.

and before you label me as anti SemiticSemitic i have enough Jewish ancestry for my grand children to have been in the ovens.

• designs
    designs

There are millions of Jews who disagree with Netanyaho's approach.

• zeb
    zeb

from this part of the world a few things to consider.

For an outspoken but clear statement on Israel look at www.patcondell.net

While the worlds press ably trained are screaming gaza gaza gaza none of them have noticed that 2000 people were butchered in Iran recently.

How is it every non israeli town or city i see on tv has no street trees nor public gardens. A lot of footage reveals a lot of street rubbish.

they have large numbers of youngmen whom have nothing to do who could be employed fixing up the above.

I feel a lot of ex jw are anti Israel out of their tragic association with the wt.

INCOMING!...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit