Do Jehovah's Witnesses actually HATE?

by clarity 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UFCFan
    UFCFan

I don't think the JWs in my congregation know what hating something actually is.

• Mum
    Mum

In 1979, I came to realize that I had not become a better person as a result of being a JW, but a self-righteous, judgmental bigot! I had a war within. I determined that I was going to be better, kinder, less self-righteous and judgmental. I was also determined to take care of my mental health issues and educational deficits.

Let them hate me. It's an honor.

On a lighter note, I think apostates should start a business making placards that say "Ex-JW Human Apostates Live Here! JW's, avoid us!" We could sell these to householders who like to sleep in on Saturdays or who generally don't like to be interrupted by JW's. The profits could be used to start an education fund for apostates who wll need to earn a better living when they exit.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Great idea mum.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • flipper
    flipper

CLARITY- Indeed yes, they do hate. And WT Society leaders promote hate in their members through mind control and manipulation. And strangely enough they use fear and guilt to induce this hatred for others in their members. It's disgusting

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

hatred with venom, is their a more hate filled evil group ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit