Who is going to Kentucky Vigil?

by Hyghlandyr 18 Replies latest jw friends

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Bill,

I will not be able to make it until near time for the press conference on Friday, but I would like to know what the plans are. Could I call you tomorrow evening to catch up with any details discussed at dinner? If so, please send me an email with the phone number. Also, I don't know if silentlambs will be given the chance to speak out, but if they are .... I would like the opportunity. I have been silent long enough.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Count me out for the meal, I've gotta drive 600 miles, I'll be ready to sit in my room and veg,

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am SO jealous!! Will be with you in spirit. Maybe Princess and I can light candles in our windows, just to feel like we are there too.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• outnfree
    outnfree

I won't be there until Friday morning, either, but I'll be lookin'forward to seeing you all then!

outnfree

• myself
    myself

I am going to be there , but it won't be until late Friday, no possible way to get away from work that day. I am hoping to be in sometime around 9 or 10 PM

• sf
    sf

"...I've gotta drive 600 miles, I'll be ready to sit in my room and veg,..."

Whoa, that's awesome!

600 miles for 600 'lambs', coolio.

Hyghlandyr...please light as many candles as you can for those of us who wish desperately that we could ourselves (i will have candles lit thru out the house friday).

Love you!!

((((Mr. Bowen}}}},

Please order me a slice of humble pie and send it back with hyghlandyr.
    sKally, who WILL be there in spirit klass

Too many 'lambs'!

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

For reasons that I have e-mailed Bill, I will not be able to attend. Godspeed to you all. With you in spirit.

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

I really want to attend, as I live only 2.5 hours away....I'm trying to get a babysitter, and if I'm able to come, I won't have anyone with me.... How can I catch up with you guys??? Help, I desparately want to be there!

WG

• outnfree
    outnfree

Worldly girl --

If you can shoot off an e-mail to me quickly, I will e-mail you back my cell phone #.

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit