Who is going to Kentucky Vigil?

by Hyghlandyr 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Who among yall are goin to the vigil? As it turns out I will probably be leaving tomorrow morning early so I can make it first to Evansville and then from there go to Benton. Does anyone wanna hang out with Hygh and Jiloawybhon (Mark) on thursday night? We can all get something to eat perchance. And for the ladies, I am still attached, so no hanky panky!

I mean it.

Hey, keep your hands to yourself.

Don't!

Stop!....

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Hygh,

Bobsgirl and I are going to go down early Friday morning.

Your little reply reminded me of a joke my friend and I would say to each other...

Don't!.............Stop!...........Don't!........Stop!.....Don't!....Stop!....Don't!...Stop!...Don't stop!Don't stop!Don't stop!

• Initiate
    Initiate

Hehe MPatrick. Aye it was intended to remind yall of things like that heheheheeheheheh.

Anyhow I was gonna go down friday. but I have to go to evansville anyhow to pick up my check. So I figured why the hell not just go thursday and hang out. If anyone is down there fine, if not then I will hit the pool with mark...

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

OK ...I will see those there that will be there :)

Luvin to the rest uvin yall.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm stopping in Clarksville, TN Thursday ( I own a house there, woohoo) and then I'll be in Benton on Friday Morning. OK here's the deal. I'll have a sign that says JWD on it so we can find each other.

Mike

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Initiate
    Initiate

Ah cool Yerusalim. I will be the one with the ugly mug (face), long hair, beard, buck tooth, bow legged. Hair toes. To the chicks, I am the one with the beautiful visage, long hair, beard, buck toothed, bow legged. Hairry toes.

But seriously I think I will get a sign that says Hyghlandyr.....

Fair enough?

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I'll be the one jumping up and down waving my arms!

• noidea
    noidea

I will be in Calvert City Tomorrow Night. I will look like....ummmm.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~..but will have more clothes on. I am also planning on making some silent lambs lapel cards..*hope Bill doesn't mind I borrowed his lamb logo..Anyway I will be making extra's if anyone wants one just raise your hand.

I can't wait to meet you lovely people.

From the has Tequila will travel class

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

How about dinner at Ponderosa in Draffenville at 6:30pm?

Take I-24 to Purchase Parkway Exit 25
    Go south
    Next Exit-47 Draffenville

Turn left

Go for about two blocks and you will see Ponderosa on the left. It is easy to find and I would like to meet you to plan for Friday.

• Initiate
    Initiate

Sounds good Bro. I should be there.

Ok well Just ask for Joe Frantz's room, I will probably be in the silent lambs hotel, which I think is motel 8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit