Will someone, please, stop ISIS?

by skeeter1 31 Replies latest social current

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

no doubt ISIS would not like it if other western countries demanded that muslims give up their beliefs and swear allegiance to christianity....crazy.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A collaboration of local states to wipe them out would be best.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

jgnaut, many neighboring states are infiltrated.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threatens-america-we-will-raise-the-flag-of-allah-in-the-white-house/

The terrorists are now openly threatening the USA, which they see as weak.

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

They are pretty tough when using women and children as human shields or fighting unarmed civilians.

Nothing a few well-placed BLU-82B - Daisy Cutters couldn't disrupt. Herd them into close quarters and let-her-rip.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What is really twisted, is that I "get" the terrorists. I had once been part of a group that wanted God to destroy the worldly people. ISIS is just going a step further than we did. But, it was still in our hearts.

What bothers me is that I think, rightly or wrongly, that killing all infidels is really in the heart of hearts of Muslams. I know I am generalizing and being a bigot. But, gosh, I can't help it. Becuase, where are the normal Muslims taking out ISIS?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I think there's a difference between accepting that non-believers will die, and wanting to help eliminate them. I doubt any of us can relate to the violent urges of the terrorists.

I don't know if the average Muslim disdains Islamic terrorism or not. It certainly would help their image if they were outspoken about repudiating this. Then again, how many Christians were outspokenly opposing the Crusades back in the day, or any other time that one sect was killing another Christian sect?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

In the day of the crusades, we didn't have worldwide television, interenet, chat rooms, instant messaging! And, many people were illiterate. I have to give the masses a pass back then. I just can't say that today's Muslims are in the same situation. Well, maybe those in Iran or Saudi due to their slanted news. Oh, I forgot. No first amendment in those countries.

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

The Crusaders could receive expiation for previous sins and build up immunity to future sins.

I am certain that this would tend to incentivize the campaigns.

• jgnat
    jgnat

ISIS razed a cherished Muslim temple. I have seen the images of the weeping Islamic women. The US is threatened by this group? Pah. Rhetoric.

• Shador
    Shador

Personally I think the only way the middle east will ever see peace is if someone carpet nukes the whole area and turns that desert into a lifeless sea of glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit