Will someone, please, stop ISIS?

by skeeter1 31 Replies latest social current

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Air strikes recently approved within the last half hour. However, no US troops will be on the ground.

If ISIS approaches the town of Erbil they will be bombed by drones.

I believe the base of mount Sinjar will be bombed by drones if ISIS approaches it. Thousands of fleeing residents are stuck on top.

• Violia
    Violia

Yeah! Now, let's bomb ISIS out of existance!!!!!"

I'm sure they will listen to reason, if only we lay down our weapons and try and understand them, NOT.

• losingit
    losingit

Worst US President ever: GW Bush. Obama, with his weak-@$$ foreign policy is next.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If the nations like U.S.A , U.K and the EEC nations/Nato etc continue to sit back and do nothing, ISIS and their ilk will rightly intepret this weakness as a licence to do what they like, where they like.

This will include the establishment of more Schools for Terrorists. This is not some distant problem that can be left alone, the safety and lifestyle of our nations have already been altered detrimentally by these type of people, are we going to sit back, do nothing, and end up as peoples under constant siege ?

• designs
    designs

Obama sends food, water, and medical supplies to the Yazidi.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Rushing to military action to invade Iraq and get rid of Saddam is what created the preconditions for groups like ISIS to take advantage of the security vacuum now existing in Iraq. Arming the Kurds is not the simple solution it appers to be either - the Kurds are just as likley to start using them to fight each other or Turkey. Obama is right to weigh his options - I see he has authorised air strikes. I see the UK is not joining in.

• glenster
  • quellycatface
    quellycatface

So much blood and heartbreak. I am so sad for these people.

I have no time for violence in the form of ANY religion.

The U.S has my support for necessary action.

• cofty
    cofty

Crofty, you saw that on Wolf Blizter too? - Bucketshopbill

No I haven't heard of him/her/it? It just occurred to me how idiotic GWB is in view of recent developments.

ISIS cannot be allowed to embark on genocide with impunity. At times like this use of lethal force is a moral good.

• BU2B
    BU2B

ISIS is a CIA creation. I will not copy and paste. Just research it. Bing is your friend. That is all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit