JEHOVAH WITNESS PEDOPHILE COVER-UP ON CNN SUNDAY NIGHT! FREDRICK MCLEAN!

by BucketShopBill 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Integ- I can understand the feeling your mom had and the feeling of embarrassment bought on by this type of scandal. I'm not sure of your mom's background but as for me, I was just beginning to study with JW's when the scandal came out about the catholic priest. My mom tried to convince me to reconsider catholicism but it did not sit well with me. I remember talking about it with my study conductor, hearing comments at the hall about it, and maybe reading the JW critism on paedephiles within the magazines. this is part of what lead me to believe that the witnesses had he "truth". so for JWs hear about this type of scandal within the organization is heartbreaking.

I just hope the CNN story touches on the internal coverup across the organization, so that it doesn't come across that there only a few bad apples.

Also, I imagine the excuse that, we are getting close to the end and, times are getting to be so bad that it's now starting to affect JWs. They did something like this at the convention when they mentioned how years ago, you would rarely hear about JWs getting a divorce but now it's happening more often.

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

I am crossing my fingers hoping that it isn't percieved by ones that it is an attack on JW Organization. That would really suck because then in my household that will be 2 steps backwards rather than 2 steps forward with my cause to have spouse WAKE UP!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

This is a great time to give some SEO love to older threads here and BUMP them for JWs who might stumble onto the sight over the next few days. Bring those old newspaper and TV stories back. Share them on Facebook and twitter. The volume of pedophilia is a loud roar in the WTBTS.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Balaam, do you remember some of the older "threads" that might be of value? Barbara A. and Silent Lamb's founder's posts, has the founder of "Silent Lambs" ever posted on JWN? What threads could we push forward so Fredrick Mclean get's his "Thirty Minutes" of CNN fame?

Please, anyone who has ideas which "threads" can help new members to JWN, please bump them up!

• flipper
    flipper

BUCKETSHOP- I'll go back through my threads over the years on child abuse and bump them up as well. I do believe Barbara Anderson has some great threads on the 2007 situation as well dealing with the NBC report. I hope a lot of JW's and non-JW's watch this show on Sunday night. This information defintely needs to get out indeed

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Bttt

" You can watch the cnn channel over the Internet using the computer program or app from this site"
    http://www.mytotal.tv/index.php

What time does this show air in the UK?

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Apparently the West Coast is 8 hours behind UK.
    So UK viewers would have to watch it at 5am tomorrow. Let's keep bumping this thread, for US viewers especially.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_time_difference_between_America_and_England

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has anyone sent John Walsh a PDF of the Shepherd Book?!?!

Integ, I know where you are coming from. I feel like it's not my place to shatter someone's world. I always wonder what would happen to dubs if the WTBTS implodes. The survivors will need help.

DD

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Your Awesome Flipper, I would love to have dinner with you before Year's End, let's hit Little Tokyo or something closer.

It's Tonight, Sunday 8-10-2014 CNN is going to air "The Hunt with John Walsh" interviewing the victims of Fredrick Cecil Mclean will air.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/06/us/the-hunt/

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I'm watching he Hunt right now and it is not about Fredrick McClean, at least not yet and it is 20 min into the show. :-(

It's about Christopher Ponce????

Now David Burgert... each a 1/2 hour story I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit