JEHOVAH WITNESS PEDOPHILE COVER-UP ON CNN SUNDAY NIGHT! FREDRICK MCLEAN!

by BucketShopBill 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

HI EVERYONE, THIS HAS BEEN WHAT I HAVE WAITED FOR, FREDRICK MCLEAN IS UP NEXT ON CNN'S "MOST WANTED" AND "HUNTED SHOW", SO FAR TWO OF THEIR TOPICS ARE DEAD!

LAST SUNDAY'S "THE HUNT" BLEW HIS HEAD OFF MONDAY MORNING! LET'S HOPE CNN GET'S JEHOVAH WITNESS FREDRICK MCLEAN! THE PREVIEWS ARE SHOWING JOHN WALSH INTERVIEWING WATCHTOWER LEADERS, VICTIMS AND PUBLISHERS! YES!

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I just seen this and tuned in to CNN. I must have missed it. Any report?

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

all i see is a usmarshals.gov web site article .i dont know how to copy and paste on this site

• jam
    jam

Sunday 9 pm west coast. CNN August 10th

Repeat, The hunt for a JW leader who was accused of molesting

a young girl. (2014)

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Internal records now coming to light from the settled lawsuits may help explain why the church agreed to settle the cases. Documents show that the church knew for years that some prominent members were sexually abusing children and did little.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21917798/ns/nbc_nightly_news_with_brian_williams/t/new-evidence-jehovahs-witness-allegations/

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Looking forward to watching this. I sure hope it leads to finding this creep....it's long over due.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

After each show the person has been killed or the forced suicide, let's hope Fredrick Mclean who's in Oregon somewhere turns out just like the last Pedopohile(Shot dead in New York's Greenwich Villeage) and the Shasta County man who killed his wife and three daughters(I think three, maybe two, he's dead!). The FBI seem's to think Fredrick is with some half-bread enablers in Oregon, Go John Walsh!

• haboob48
    haboob48

Has anyone messaged the show or John Walsh with more info, like the elders book? Just wondering.

hb48

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hang on, isn't that guy a fugitive on the FBI wanted list? How can he be a JW in good standing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit