JEHOVAH WITNESS PEDOPHILE COVER-UP ON CNN SUNDAY NIGHT! FREDRICK MCLEAN!

by BucketShopBill 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

Still remember a couple years bringing this up to one of the local Elders where we attended. All he said was "We really dropped the ball".

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Lamb'sButton, I am surprised the Elders even admitted that! "Deny! Deny! Deny!" "Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! (unless the Pedophile spoke something bad against the Governing Body, than their ears perk up!) "Revise! Revise! Revise!'

Watchtower Rules, you deny there is a problem, ingore people who say there is a problem and revise history! The victims of the sexual predators were "weak", "did not want to preach", "did not listen to wise counsel from their local Jar-Jar Binks Elders", "the victims put Jehovah's name in the Media, why not be patient and wait because Pedophiles can change with proper instruction and visits from Elders!" I wish I recorded the trash the Elders said to the victims, they never helped, their goal was to get the victims to disassociate themselves or disfellowship them while they rehabilitated the Pedophiles. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! The Sexual Predator struck again, "he promised not to do it again!" "he's crying so let's give him another chance because he is my employer and helped pay some of my medical bills!" That's what caliber the JW Elder is, sorry but there are more worthless Elders than good, if we had more good, Pedophiles would not have been covered over!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The episode is being promoted heavily in NY. There is no comment about the Witnesses, though. This could be a great opportunity to twitter or comment on Facebook.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Can somone put this video on YouTube so that it can be watched with a mobile device? Its a flash video on the nbc website which most mobile phones cant stream.

SG098 - in case it doesn't go up on YouTube, there is a web browser that you can download at your App Store that will allow you to stream flash videos. I think it's free. I just watched the video above on it from my apple device. its also available on Android. It's called Photon Flash Player & Browser. you have to make sure the lighting bolt in the browser bar is highlighted yellow before the video will play.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

BandontheRun, that's the big problem, so far John is not mentioning the Watchtower or Jehovah's Witnesses, just "Church". The Show is a smashing sucess, maybe a "Twitter Storm" is possible? How does a person start a "Twitter Storm"? If anyone has those skills, maybe this is the time to get going, if you don't want to reveal your ID, that's cool too! Thanks!

I don't know how to use Adobe Photo Shop, maybe "Outlaw" can create fliers on this thread or another to hand out? I was thinking we could hit all the Starbucks and Gas Stations bathrooms and post something one of our resident artist make? thanks again!

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

I hope my spouse will watch with an opened mind with me. I will record it so we can watch it. Hope it will have some sort of impact.

• flipper
    flipper

Bump this topic to the top. People need to watch this Sunday night. People need to know and be aware of the abuses of the WT Society and JW organization

• integ
    integ

My mother is a very sweet lady. When an article came out a few yr's back in our local paper about a pedophile cover up, I pointed it out to her and she bought the paper...read it and was so distraught she said she just couldn't go out in service the next day. That's the tough thing about this...about seeing the WTS go down or be shamed. The authentic hurt in her voice, eyes and demeanor was heartbreaking. All she wants is to see her father and lost loved ones again...she still goes to meetings and service etc. That particular "scandal" at the time has since blown over. Another one and I don't think she handle it.

What has to be has to be. I just hope she can find something better to believe in.

• integ
    integ

It's not just my mom, but some of these sincere older ones who have been waiting forever for the "end" to come and see their dead loved ones...for them to find out it isn't or may not be the "truth"...it's got to be devastating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit