Ebola -274 LDS/Mormon Miss. are re-assigned, WT doing what?

by Phizzy 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If the JWs have a Kingdom Hall to build, then I doubt they will be leaving any time soon even if it means their own safety. Right now as it is they don't even want to shake hands in the normal fashion. And as far as eating dog meat, well, nevermind!

Atlantis!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

When they eat that dog meat, I bet they wolf it down !

The W.T are cold-hearted bastards, missionaries and construction workers are just numbers to them, if some die horribly, other mugs will take their place.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The Watchtower won't do like the Mormons and stop the d2d crap, because the Mormon religion leaders are smarter than the Watchtower religion leaders. The Watchtower religion actually believes their doomsday cult bullshit. They will believe the ones who die from field service are martyrs, and the people they spread ebola to who die will get a resurrection. It's that simple and that cold hearted in Jehovahstan.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

---->@AlphaMAN... Oooooo ... " Jehovahstan ".

One word can say so much. Kudos to you for thinking this one up.

LL

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think it is a lot easier to be an inactive Mormon than an inactive JW. They may try to catch it at the outset, but then everyone seems to accept the distance. Being a Jack mormon is a bit of a disgrace, but it doesn't keep one from holidays or sunday dinner. Even excommunication is not the doom (socially) as it is in the JWs. So, the LDS church knows that there are a LOT of relatives (who do tend to stay in and associated to some degree) of their young missionaries that they will answer to-and my knowledge is that LDS folks are a lot more vocal in calling out their religious leadership than JWs who are still in. So, the church actually stands to lose great swaths of people if they screw this one up. The WT doesn't stand to lose more than a couple of missionaries-no matter how much they screw it up. Families can't stand up for their loved ones and stay in the org. Many have rejected and abandoned much of their family who doesn't cut the JW mustard. So, they know JWs will put up with unlimited amounts of crap and any that they lose will be so thoroughly cut off that no one will even know WHY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit