I realized I've been *hit on alot

by skeeter1 21 Replies latest social family

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Update: They keep trying to contact me. Seems, I am an outlet for their psychosis. If I let them in a little, they try to take a yard. I've been able to get them off the phone quickly, but then some have turned to e-mail to get to me. Last straw was several e-mails that were "cut and pastes" from JW-land, after coming to several truces on their absolutlely knowing how much I disagree with the JWs, think it's a cult, and them agreeing that they woudl NOT EVER AGAIN try to convert me.

So . . . .I put the abusive people in my life on a barge and sent them out to sea. Well, figuratively. I had to block them from my e-mail and facebook. Time to take a sanity break. I am feeling better. Cutting peopel off is somethign I am against, becuase of the disfellowshipping. But, my cutting off of these toxic people is truly a personal decision. It is not organizationally based. This has been a very difficult month and a freeing month for me, at the same time. Peace.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Good for you...move on. Remember the old JW illustration about "drinking a little bit of poison?" Yeah, that one. Some people are like poison. They will toxify your life. Get rid of em. It's better to be alone than surround yourself with people that make you feel lonely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit