Reunion: Dog Passes Out From Overwhelming Excitement!!!!!!

by rip van winkle 17 Replies latest social humour

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

talesin:

Humans! What a bunch of arseholes!

In my studies I've just come across an interesting reference, for which I'm trying to find the complete piece.

Wang Ling was a bright young man in the Song dynasty, who composed ballds about social evils. In one of these ballads called Meng huang (Dreaming of Locusts), nightmarish insects lecture him - arguing that humans are the real pests in the world.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That's sort of true, I just saw a report on the number of animals that have gone extinct since the population has exploded in the last century, it's astounding.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I saw a reunion on the pit bull reality show. The dog was washed out. Not much of a presence. When he saw former owner, he came to life! He was so happy. Oh, I miss my fox terrier. Rainbow Bridge had better exist. Of course, this is an atheist website so maybe Rainbow Bridge is out.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yeah Cofty tore into me for saying that IF there was a heaven I expected to see my dog Allie and cat Cleo there. That is a huge if for me, I don't actually expect to go to heaven, it was sort of tongue in cheek, so I was a bit taken aback at the attack.

You know, sometimes it's just comforting to think you might see beloved family and pets, so get over it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

fulltimestudent - "When my friend was disfellowshipped for homosexuality, the JC told him, "You're just like a stray, unclean dog running around and fornicating in the gutter."

That was totally out of line; elders aren't supposed to verbally abuse the flock, even in disciplinary situations.

Statement like that makes me wonder just how many on his JC had their own dirty little secrets...

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thanks? Vidiot.

~~~~

And now, back to the happy, upbeat and heart thumping reunion between man and beast. Or woman and a cute little schnauzer.( pretend it' s a schnauzer)

You cannot view this video and not feel joyful.

( I guess you can-- if you are made of stone, imo)

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

It reminds me of my dog when I return home. He is a rescue dog, and I think he is afraid we will not come back whenever we need to leave. The joy he has when we return is of tearing around the house, and jumping on my lap when he is done with his frolic and cavortment.

Thanks for posting this video!

zed

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am not an animal person, but that was cute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit