Reunion: Dog Passes Out From Overwhelming Excitement!!!!!!

by rip van winkle 17 Replies latest social humour

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Even grumpy cat would smile :)

------------

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/dog-faints-from-overwhelming-joy-upon-reuniting-with-owner-after-two-years-9630441.html

A pet dog appeared to faint from ‘overwhelming joy’ after being reunited with a family member after two years.

Rebecca Ehalt had been living and working in Slovenia. Returning to her home in Murrysville, Pennsylvania for the first time in two years, she was greeted by a very excited schnauzer.

A video capturing the moment has now received 1.5 million views on Youtube.

The schnauzer, named Casey, is seen running into Ms Ehalt’s arms while making a very shrill whimpering noise.

After a few seconds it all gets a bit much for the small dog, and she collapses on her side. Following a good tummy rub, she struggles to her feet on some very wobbly back legs.

Later, calmed down, Casey is seen happily held and cuddled by Ms Ehalt, who notes that their time apart had been the equivalent of 14 years for Casey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp03AorAWLY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• smiddy
    smiddy

Nobody loves you like a dog does

smiddy

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

The little chap couldn't help it. Being indoctrinated with JW dogma , it saw the mistress and was overwhelmed by the promised "Resurrection" !!!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I used to have a big husky/golden/German Shepard mix, 100 pounds, and a heart of gold. She was extremely fond of my grandson, every time he came over she would check him out to make sure he was OK, then stand guard, if he made a peep she would get very distressed and come tell us. When he got older he managed to get up on the dining room table while we were in the other room, so she came and got us, she was quite distressed and insistent we do something. So I moved away, and a few years later he came for a visit. I have never seen her so excited and happy. She was getting old by then, and she was very sedate normally, but she started running around the house like a puppy, whimpering and barking with joy. It took her so long time to calm down, I thought she was going to die from happiness.

I still miss that mutt.

• steve2
    steve2

Imagine the joy when all the sweet and cuddly dogs you've ever had are resurrected. It will be a cacophonous joy-ride...oh, yeah...just remembered no animals will be resurrected. What a letdown. All that interminable preaching door-to -door and Tiddles will never have the joy of living forever in an earth full of JWs...lucky Tiddles!!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

A great video!

But (grin) remember that even though he/she made them, the Yahweh/Jesus combo God does not like dogs.

Dogs are used to symbolise bad things right through the Bible, and at the end of Revelation ... the 'Jesus' bit of the Yahweh/Jesus combo God, says in Revelation 22:12:

"Look! I am coming quickly, (but his alarm clock stopped and we are still waiting for him to come - haha!!) ... Happy are those who wash their robes ...that they may gain entrance into the city."

Now note Vs 15:

"Outside are the dogs."

So, no friendly little Fido's in the new heaven or the new earth.

When my friend was disfellowshipped for homosexuality, the JC told him,

"You're just like a stray, unclean dog running around and fornicating in the gutter."

Funny that the imagery, is so different to the reality.

Dogs are faithful friends, Christians are conditional friends.

• LV101
    LV101

The only unconditional love in the universe - a dog's love.

Love dogs.

• Laika
    Laika

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

My mom once had a dog that she'd had to give away.

When she got to see it again a couple years later, it was so exited, it tear-assed around its new owner's living room (several times) using only the furniture, and leaving a trail of pee the whole time.

I am not making this up.

• talesin
    talesin

Vidiot ,,, your story reminds us that it is our hubris, that says we are the *only* animals that have feelings and memories. Humans! What a bunch of arseholes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit