Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order

by Dis-Member 26 Replies latest social current

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I did not see the word "collectivised" in Obama's speech, although it may have been there, so I am not sure if they have taken his words out of context or not. I doubt he is espousing communism, which seems to be what the OP suggests.

I have mixed feelings about Obama. He got health care passed, although a watered down version, it's a win for me, a lot more people have health care now, especially in states like California that did their own exchanges, and its not the death squads and socialized medicine that critics predicted. I'd say a B+

Foreign policy, pretty good for the first term, not so great for the second term., but no new war, so far. I'd say C+

I'd give him poor marks for working with congress and dealing with the Republicans, although they have to take some of the blame because they would rather see the country go down the tubes that work with him. So C-

Overall, I guess a B-, about what I expected.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I did not see the word "collectivised" in Obama's speech,

That's because Obama never used the word.

It came from the King of the Tinfoil Hatters, Alex Jones:

http://www.infowars.com/obama-calls-for-collectivized-new-world-order/

• designs
    designs

What a horrible world it would be if there were less corruption.....

• cantleave
    cantleave

Who is going to fill the vacuum when Obama leaves office?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Hillary.

• designs
    designs

"some low level mullah-cracka-dollah" Maya from Zero Dark Thirty

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LisaRose - "Even if you believe he is the worst president in history, he simply can't possibly had done what has been ascribed to him, nor is he capable of any vast conspiracy, his powers are limited."

So far he's been a really shitty Antichrist, too.

LisaRose - "I'd give him poor marks for working with congress and dealing with the Republicans, although they have to take some of the blame because they would rather see the country go down the tubes that work with him."

He spent his first term politely extending hand out across the aisle, and the Right constantly slapped it aside.

I'd have said "f**k it" going into my second term, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit