If "The Feast" of the RC is so vitally important for every JW to consume.........

by Darth Fader The Sequel 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Shirley- funny lol

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

@ insidetheKH

Login required... not public or for RF JWs... Servants only?

Thanks for the info though... I think I can still use it.

• millie210
    millie210

I also heard that some K.H.s are going to arrange "viewings" at the Hall for those that missed.

Have no idea if any of this is true - its just what was said to me.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@Richard i cant give away login info. But this is where the convention video in several languages is stored. In our congregations we give people who were not able to attend dvd's or a us device so that they can watch it whenever they like.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"@Richard i cant give away login info. But this is where the convention video in several languages is stored. In our congregations we give people who were not able to attend dvd's or a us device so that they can watch it whenever they like."

So much for making the information easily available to any who wish to view it, or could not afford to go; you have to grovel, hat in hand.

Why not just announce the link from stage?

Why make it so unavailable?

• sir82
    sir82

The login ID and password to the streaming website are already on this site - just use the "search" feature.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

It wouldn't do any good because you still need to know the secret handshake and have a decoder ring.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Yes, there really is no conceivable reason to why they are restricting this. The conventions themselves are open to the public, why not do the same with the recording of them? Shouldn't the goal be to reach as many people as possible with it, and not this members-only concept?

This need to control everything is exhausting.

• warehouse
    warehouse

If they made the RC just a downloadable/streamable video, how would all the volunteers and overseers at the convention lengthen their fringes and have any prominent places? There would be no "platform" for any extracurricular, outward apperance of righteousness. We wouldn't want to take away all the greetings in the RC marketplace, now would we?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

All we need is for ONE person to get a copy of the files. Then they could make the files available via a torrent. Same thing with AGM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit