Jim Penton's beloved wife Marilyn died today.

by AndersonsInfo 26 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

Mary were they the ones that went after the child molestation deal around the country ? And now that I see their join date I am sure I know them , it has been a very long time since I have been to this site .

Jim I am sorry for your loss my dear brother in Christ . We know where she is now she is with the Lord Jesus yes ! Amen

• Simon
    Simon

That's sad to hear but great that they had such a long time together as a couple.

• Investigator74
    Investigator74

My condolences Jim!

• Giordano
    Giordano

I am saddened by this news I also feel for Jim because My wife and I have had 50 loving years together and still counting. I don't want to face that loss but we will. It's the price one pays for a life time of love.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

So sad to hear, Barb! Such a great couple and lifechangers for decades.

hugs to all,

Randy Watters

• jgnat
    jgnat

My condolences.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Like many of you, Jim Penton's book was the first "apostate" history book I ever read about the JWs. I actually found it in a local Barnes & Noble in Orange County, CA. I'd heard his wife was ill, but did not realize how serious she was.

Jim, if you read this, just realize how many of us out there were helped to find the real truth about the Watchtower and its history thanks to you and the support of your dear wife. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

John Hoyle (Oregon, USA)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit