Bro Lett at Int. Conv in Israel last year.......

by WingCommander 14 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Lett perhaps win a prize for being one of the top ten ugliest Cult Leader. What do you think?

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Interesting summation... and see Lett do fist- pumping into the air to artificially stoke the crowds to motivate action or "zeal." So similar to an MLM sales meeting!
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I went to an international convention in Hawaii when i was still a true believer and he came off as a buffoon to me even then. his antics were very off putting and i just couldnt take sitting and listening to him
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'm sorry, it has to be said: Stephen Lett is a gurning moron. Perhaps he should have become an actor?

Anyway, his latest act isn't fooling me.

Next stop for Bro Lett: Gaza City International Convention

(I think I may have overdone it with the emoticons here but when I post an answer from my laptop only half the emoticons are available, for some reason)

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Letts hope Lett goes on a Nathan Knorr like world tour to visit most of the branches and gives special talks everywhere he goes. He loonier than all the rest of Governing Body including Tight Pants Tony.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5659473272111104/stephen-lett-spouting-stupidity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit