Bro Lett at Int. Conv in Israel last year.......

by WingCommander 14 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Having been recently introduced to Governing Body member Lett's "unique" speaking style, I found another video on youtube (and also on JW.org) of Bro Lett visiting the International Convention in Israel. Apparently his buffonery is not only reserved for video intro's to dramas, but also in real life as well.

I used to think those ol' time Pentacostal and Baptist ministers in tents would overdue it......I was wrong. This guy has them ALL beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTvX_e4Xe4E

THIS is the clown they sent to the very heart of the Jewish and Christian regions to speak? Maybe they figured he was the most expandable if WWIII broke out during the convention?

Anyway, a few items of note:

1:05: Is this the intrusive Elder shown in this years newest drama, the token black brother who stays in the filthy rich white family's basement apartment for a while and advises them on how to better serve JW.org....errr.....God? I think it is! I think they just inserted this guy for show! Talk about recycling actors! SIDE NOTE: He's grinning and shaking his head in the affirmative at Bro Lett like some ass-kisser. Meanwhile, the hot chick directly behind him (She is truly blessed with incredible features) is frowning at not having a husband yet and sitting thru this crap.

1:20: Here we are told the delegates were "particularily excited" when "on the first day, Governing Body member Stephen Lett" addressed them and blessed them with his very presence. How happi-fying! It really is like the Pope visiting and kissing their babies, isn't it? What an incredible statement to make on a very public address. The elevation and glorification of these "princes among men" continues to role on. SICKENING!!!!

1:23: Wide-eyed crazy person speaking! This guy would look right at home in the movie, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", as a resident! His posture is almost somewhat similar to Charlie Chaplin in silent movies.....like he's on marrionette strings or something. Is he a freakin' robot? Do you think Morris da Turd, or Mark Sanderson either 1.) pulls the strings or 2.) has their hand up Lett's azz, making him speak and move? One can only guess.

2:35: Here we see the banners made for the Brother Lett. They state, "We love you, and we'll miss you." Awwwwwl......look at the cute brainwashed cult members. No banners proclaiming love for Jesus or YHWH God, but let's all clap like seals and praise these men who rule over us. An incredible site......I've never seen anything like it.

I am so greatful to be out of this cult going on 15 years now. I could do cartwheels thinking about how I escaped such a controlling, man-made religion. My parents must be spinning in their graves if they can see this. At no time while I was growing up could anyone imagine being in the year 2014, and seeing such a twisted site as this. It is like some sick, twisted joke. I weep for the people still stuck in this farce and who truly believe these wolves in sheep's clothing.

- Wing Commander

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I detest the Watchtower however they do seem to have brought Israelis & Palestinians together when the carnage out there is escalating.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Mormons, SDA's, and Moonies have brought together Jews and Arabs as well. Doesn't make them any less a cult, or right either. lol.

- Wing Commander

• Clambake
    Clambake

It just blows me away that anyone in Israel could actually be a Jehovah Witness. The whole religion seems to be rooted in Antisemitism where the JWs or the 144 or whatever have replaced Israel. Not really sure what they teach this week.

It must be strange to see people get all excited taking a trip to the holy land ( Brooklyn New York ) while living in the land of the bible. It something I found strange in Canada, must even be extra weird in Israel.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I detest the Watchtower however they do seem to have brought Israelis & Palestinians together when the carnage out there is escalating.

It just blows me away that anyone in Israel could actually be a Jehovah Witness. The whole religion seems to be rooted in Antisemitism where the JWs or the 144 or whatever have replaced Israel.

These two comments are interrelated. JWs can overcome racial tensions because being part of a smaller tribe overrides the identity derived from a larger tribe. JWs always separate from the society around them, but even more so, Jews have to basically become un-Jews in order to be Witnesses, therefore the tensions between Arabs and Jews do not feel like they apply to them. That being said, becoming a JW for a Jew is also like going back to becoming an "original" Jew for them, returning to true worship. It's embracing the old ways, while rejecting the modern-day nation of Israel.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I don't understand how anyone could take him seriously.

What would Lett be doing if he weren't a Witness? Who would hire someone like that? He would never make it past a screening interview.

• Calebs Airplane
  • zed is dead
    zed is dead

VBT - Very Bad Toupee.

zed

• John_Mann
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Lett looks like Applewhite in everyway except for Lett's big shit eating grin, and comb over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit