Malaysian flight crash in Ukraine VS Flight 93 in Pennsylvania

by EndofMysteries 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I wonder if anybody else has wondered about the differences between those 2 flights?

In the Malaysian flight that crashed from 30,000 feet high, tons of wreckage, body parts, bodies, documents, etc, all over the place.

Yet in the PA flight 93, just a crater in the ground, no bodies, everything supposedly vaporized.

Aside from a conspiracy explanation, is there a logical explanation why the other crash left nothing?

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Interesting......don't believe there were bodies recovered at the Pentegon crash site either.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

End-I was living in PA (still do) when flight 93 came down. I was listening to a blow by blow accounting of what was going on. The radio announcer said "Flight 93 has just been SHOT down by fighter jets!" I only heard that one time. It made a lot of sense to shoot the dang thing down than let it hit another target, collateral damage, true, but understandable given the circumstances. Never heard another announcement of that.

Four years later, I meet someone who worked at the Lehigh Valley Airport for a major airline. They were under lockdown and they were all listening to air traffic control and heard the military air traffic and heard the pilots say they had the target in range and they were given the go ahead to shoot it down. They next heard the pilots announce the plane has been shot down. The person who worked for the airlines told me they were all stunned at what they heard. He was the only credible person I've ever talked to who heard the same thing I did at the same time...

A missile or two fired from close range, by very skilled warriors/pilots in the sky would've pulverized flight 93.

Note: I don't care about conspiracy theories regarding flight 93, I only know what I PERSONALLY heard at the time it was happening.

• DJS
    DJS

The Malaysian plane was blown apart in the air; the parts, etc. were scattered. The PA flight was flown direclty into the ground by the terrorists, sending the plane into the earth. From Wiki: During the attempt the plane crashed into a reclaimed strip mine in Stonycreek Township, near Indian Lake and Shanksville. A few witnessed the impact from the ground and news agencies began reporting the event within an hour."

Subsequent analysis of the flight recorders recovered from the crash site revealed how the actions taken by the passengers prevented the aircraft from reaching the hijackers' intended target."

There were also cell calls made by onboard passengers, in additon to the black box, so they have a very good idea of what transpired. If you read the idiotic conspiracy theorist websites you would think that Jack Ruby or the US government did it.

A ValuJet plane crashed into the Everglades a few years ago. It also was witnessed and the plane disappeared in similar fashion.

• cofty
    cofty

The difference is simple. In Ukraine only the passengers closest to the missile would have been harmed by it directly. The others would have been thrown out into air temperatures of -56 and very low oxygen. Thankfully they would have become unconscious immediately and died on impact with the ground.

In the other examples you refer to the passengers died in a massive explosion and intense fire in a contained space.

Edited to add - What DJS said ^^^

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

hmm very interesting. (although the flight in Ukraine was shot down too) but maybe the crash site in PA was a missle then and either the plane crashed elsewhere or if it did really blow up midair then there was not much left, just tiny pieces over a large area. I guess it would depend on the missile, maybe the US missiles are more potent so if they shoot down a plane a huge fireball bomb won't go falling down?)

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

DJS and Cofty explanation also makes sense.

• DJS
    DJS

The conspiracy theorists take ANY mis-statement or erroneous news report and blow these incidents up into major conspiracies. Trust me, men aren't that bright. And in every crisis/incident, the first reports - sometimes even the second or third reports - are wrong, not because anyone means to deceive but simply because people are trying to make sense out of the non-sensical event which just occurred. Put a mic or tv camera in front of them and they will speak oftentimes without any knowledge.

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

flight 17 downed on the 17/07 at 33,000 feet 33 (freemason number) the conspiracy will be in full flow

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

maybe the crash site in PA was a missle then and either the plane crashed elsewhere or if it did really blow up midair then there was not much left, just tiny pieces over a large area. I guess it would depend on the missile, maybe the US missiles are more potent so if they shoot down a plane a huge fireball bomb won't go falling down?)

No offense, but I don't think you have the faintest idea of how missiles work. They do not magically vaporize a target. There would have been both small and very large pieces like engines all over the place. The plane dove into the ground at hundreds of miles an hour so there was no time to break apart and leave any debris on the surface before it buried itself and probably turned into a solid heap of molten metal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit