Did you see me at Montreal, Blue Bonnets, in the 1970's? I was after your daughter

by Quarterback 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

C'mon Rebel. It was ok for us guys to wear Bonnets in the 70's.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Acceptable, maybe. But not attractive. Just sayin'.

Srsly, I don't know what Blue Bonnets has to do with Montreal? Is it a place or something? Or do they serve lots of margarine?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Blue Bonnets was a big Race tract in Montreal. We used that facility for a number of years. Then we moved on to Jarry Park, where the Canadian Expos(Baseball Team) played. After that we ended up at the Olympic Stadium.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I went to an international assembly in Montreal. I want to say it was around 1977.

• prologos
    prologos

quarterback, and dont forget the race track in Point aux Trembles, with a stage on wheels.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, that's right. I remember seeing you there. I really dispised you for taking that last hot dog on the refreshment stands. That's just the kind of thing I would expect from a Rebel...Wait, now I get it.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Mmmmmmmm......desperate 'sisters' trapped in a cult.

Like fish in a barrel eh?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

These sisters didn't look like fishes. They were beautiful. I remember them with fondness.

I wasn't at the one at Pt Aux Trembles, Pro

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Quarterback. ..I'm from that era...I lived at walking distance from Jarry Park...I walked to the 1973 district convention!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Cool, NVR. That was the long DA. Wasn't it 8 days?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit