Did you see me at Montreal, Blue Bonnets, in the 1970's? I was after your daughter

by Quarterback 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Oh the foolishness of youth. There I was assigned to parking at the District Assembly in Montreal. I was single, and in the full-time service. There were so many young girls that I winked at as I directed traffick to go. If, you had to wait a long time, my appologies, I wanted to hit on you.

Phew....so glad to finally get that off my chest.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

This belongs on craigslist in the Personals section under "Missed Connections". LOL! :)

• prologos
    prologos

Quarterback (for the alouettes?) good for you! as long the line-ups you caused did not cause trouble on the Decarie Expressway.

Good for you because: The injunction by Jesus to not linger on ladies looks was termed against ADULTERY, you were single, so was the artwork you were viewing, but , - even if they marry young in quebec, (legal at 12) chances are you were winking at single sisters, one at a time.

but even your passe- temps, voyeurism, if persued seriously, has become a crime.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Foolishness is tied to the heart of a boy, Pro

• jam
    jam

Can you use craigslist to thank someone. About ten years ago

on a flight to Vegas I had a realyy bad anxiety attack. I woke up

and I was on a gurney being wheeled thru the airport. The flight

was held up a mess.

But someone came to my aid while I was unconscious, I never got

a chance to think him. Fortunately we were landing when this occoured,

so the delay wasn't a long time..

• prologos
    prologos

I am just reading a book by Brennan Manning: " The importance of Being Foolish " how to think like Jesus-- Ouch.

too bad Craigslist was not available in th 70s, or could you try to reach that far back? and

I expected to find my wife at an assembly too,-- and I did. foolishness is fruitfulness

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I looked through to the WT volumes back to the 70's and there was nothing wrong with what I did. I just slowed down traffic, and didn't call every tel number on the list. I did tell a little white lie, and said that I was collecting tel #'s for pure motives. I definitely didnt call the #'s of the cars that impatiently tried to run me over.

• zeb
    zeb

hey and you reckon they werent checking you out?

• zeb
    zeb

hey and you reckon they werent checking you out?

• rebel8
    rebel8

That was me, and I kept going because you were wearing that blue bonnet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit