Losing Faith in Faith..

by Dis-Member 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Once you realize the Watchtower is making it all up, its really hard to fall for anyone else saying they are the one and only pure version of the truth. Unlike Giveme, I learned from my mistakes and became more selective in what I choose to put faith in. All he is offering is smoke and mirrors, nothing substantial. The JWs claimed exactly the same thing, that they were led by God's spirit, that if I just believed, I would be too. But it never happened, and it won't happen with his flavor of religion either. It's the same meat, just different gravy.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I give up. This is just dealing with mad people.

The gulf between belief and unbelief is getting wider every day.

On this forum I have been willing to give a little help.

The onus is on you however, to fill your own lamp.

Yep, you will need the bible to help with that as well.

This forum is a great place to see what Jesus Christ said would happen, ............ happening!

People are still sleeping!

Revelation 16:15

"Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness."

abe

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Another happy self satisfied judgemental self-titled believer offering his version of the completely unexplainable delusion.

• DJS
    DJS

And like the Dubs, GiveMe, Maranatha and Abe have pre-judged billiions of people to their death during their upcoming deliverance, including most Christians. I am quite certain if you scratch the surface just a tiny bit with those 3 you wiill find that they don't believe most X-tians are 'real' X-tians. I don't see anyone mad, just cutting through BS.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Another happy self satisfied judgemental self-titled believer offering his version of the completely unexplainable delusion.

Absolutely!

I am happy and satisfied!

Reading this forum contributes an enormous amount to my convictions and happiness!

Thank you.

abe

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Yes not one of them can answer even the most basic and fundamental of questions. All you see is that same gleeful and conceited self satisfaction. It's quite sickening.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Yes not one of them can answer even the most basic and fundamental of questions. All you see is that same gleeful and conceited self satisfaction. It's quite sickening.

Everything that Jesus Christ said would happen, is really happening!

I'm happy!

Matthew 5:11-12

"Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. 12 Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

abe

• designs
    designs

There are medications that can help you, you know...

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Ablebodiedman no one is reproaching you. That is just seriously delusional. My entire thread is full of sincere questions on if or how one can have a relationship with God and Jesus and you think I'm now fullfilling prophecy by imagining that I am persecuting you?

I don't think any of these people have found Jesus at all.. they have no real genuine wisdom, depth, knowledge or understanding, love or humility instead just a self-congratulatory, superior smugness.

I'm beggining to see that some are really not at all well..

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

@dis-member - Spot on rebuttal.

@ablebodiedman

The thing is, you are just as much the unbeliever that you accuse others of. Think! You stopped believing in a former faith and exchanged it for another one, and yet you sit here in smug judgement of others. You are quite the hypocrite, aren't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit