• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Another great article!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks Lee.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Wow, a real eye opener. I had no idea they allowed so many different things. I'm thinking about mailing a copy of this article anonymously to my JW sister.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That article is precise regarding what Dubs can take regarding blood. However I can't help but run this scenario thru my mind if I were a Dub, If I'm in the hospital and I'm having surgery or some procedure that requires blood, if the Dr asked me if I'm willing to take blood and I say no because I'm a JW and I hand him this article I think he would laugh in my face, blood is blood no matter how you break it down.

That's like me eating peanut butter I totally can't stand it, but if I went to your house and you offered me some kind of cake where peanut butter is in the mixture, but you can' tell because of the chocolate or other ingredients, if I eat a piece of that cake. Yet I say "I can't stand peanut butter, if that was the last food on earth I still wouldn't eat it" the person would have to say "well, you just had some cake and one of the ingredients is peanut butter", I would just have to stand their red faced and wouldn't know what to say, which by the way is many Dubs do when question them on the breakdown of blood and SO many other of their flip flop prophecies.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• JT speaks-out
    JT speaks-out

Lee, this is a great article and a great website!

The work you are doing could save a lot of lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit