by Lee Elder 35 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

We have just published a new article at AJWRB entitled:

Watchtower Approved Blood Transfusions

http://ajwrb.org/watchtower-approved-blood-transfusions

In the article we break down all of the various types of procedures

and blood transfusions Jehovah's Witnesses are permitted

to chose from these days. It will be an eye opener for many.

Lee

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I'm not even 1/4 of the way into this article and already I'm thinking to myself.....on a scale of 1 to 10.......a 10+!

This is going to take some serious reading. I've got to grab my favorite beverage and get back to it!

Thank you Lee Elder.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Here's a couple of kicks in the ass compliments of the WTBTS:

“While this physician argues for the use of certain blood fractions, particularly albumin, such also come under the Scriptural ban. . – Awake! 09/08/1956 p. 20

The Watchtower quietly reversed its position on albumin in 1981 leading many to wonder whether the previous ban on its use was from God or from men. No official acknowledgement was made for many years.

Hemophiliac preparations (Factor VIII and IX) (Approved): Effective treatment requires a preparation called factor VIII, which assists in clotting and is made of the pooled blood of many individuals. The WTS has frequently argued that these are small blood fractions. In truth, however, it takes about 9000 kilograms of whole blood to make one 0.1 gram dose of Factor VIII. A person suffering from severe hemophilia typically requires several doses a year.

The Watchtower Society is not ignorant of this:

“Each batch of Factor VIII is made from plasma that is pooled from as many as 2,500 blood donors.” (The Watchtower, June 15, 1985, p. 30)

“Dr. Margaret Hilgartner of the New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center said: “A severe hemophiliac is exposed to the blood of 800,000 to 1 million different people every year.”” (Awake! Oct. 8, 1988, p. 11)

More than 250,000 blood donations are required annually to produce the factor VIII, and factor IX that is consumed by the Jehovah’s Witness community. Huge vats could be filled with all of the human blood that is stored and processed to meet the needs of Witness Hemophiliacs. The Watchtower ignores these facts when explaining why it allows use of these “small fractions,” but cynically emphasizes them when it uses AIDS as propaganda against blood transfusions.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Thank you so much Lee Elder.

It is a great article. It is a great help for any JW who is researching about the blood doctrine.

• goingthruthemotions
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

ACCEPTABLE/NOT ACCEPTABLE

To whom exactly?

In a previous incarnation this chart said of the lower part"INDIVIDUAL CHRISTIAN TO DECIDE"

How DARE they presume to make ANY decision which affects my one and only life. How DARE they tell me I am doing something UNACCEPTABLE to jehoobie guard? jesus? or is it just THEM - the GIbbering Buggers the know nothing rubber face Letts, the 7 fools in Crooklyn Beth Hell, who want for nothing, because the sheeples are too stupid to keep paying their bills.

Every change on medical issues has been because one of these dust farting parasites need another vaccination, transplant or blood fraction.

HB

• whathappened
    whathappened

Nicely done!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Lee, is there anywhere that the org in writting states its ok for a person to use hemopure?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Well done Lee. This is a hot topic for me, as it was the first brick to fall.

It is simply indefensible. I don't know much about the story of your organization, and it has seemed dormant for a while. Can you help me understand you guys further?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Also Lee, in your article you claim blood donation is allowed if that blood will be used soley for fractioning purposes. Is there a refference for this bit of information?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit