I am doing Fab!!!!!!!!

by KateWild 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Kate if you are dating plus attending meetings with a view to be reinstated (a dreadful mixture IMO) what about if you get caught out? you could be in a scenario where they might not even let you attend the KH? No one "wins" in WT land Kate thats why there are so many losers .

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Do what makes you happy

• KateWild
    KateWild

Jookbeard, if I get caught I will just say I don't understand why I am not free to marry as a victim of DV. IMO Jehovah wants me to be happy and be loved.

Loubelle, thank you young lady. I will if I am not hurting others.

I am going to the meeting soon and then going on a date. All this makes me happy.

Kate xx

• TableForOne
    TableForOne

Kate, glad to hear you sounding so positive.

I don't envy you one bit. I couldn't imagine it being easy to have to live life as 2 different people in order to regain the conditional love of a body of elders for whom you mustn't respect.

Can you just fill in a few gaps for me as I'm still new here.

When were you baptized? How long have you been df'd? Were you df'd for apostasy? (If not, just say "No". I'm not prying as to the actual reason you were shown the door)

Thanks,

TF1

• KateWild
    KateWild

TF1....this is my story

An interview with a former Jehovah's Witness named Sam. After leaving her JW husband due to his domestic violence, the friends began to wonder what happened. She told them, and subsequently the elders disfellowshiped her for "reviling" because she told the truth that he was a violent man that had beaten her children.

The cult mindset was still firmly in place and so she sought reinstatement, attending all the meetings for 16 months. In the meantime she did research online and woke up to TTATT. After writing five letters requesting to be let back in, she met with the elders one last time, and recorded the discussion.

This is a strange and unusual situation for several reasons. In all the years I was an elder I had never heard of anyone being DFed for "reviling". Also the fact that the elders did not remove her ex-husband for beating his children is baffling, and he is still a JW member of the congregation as of this posting.

The recording highlights the pervasive, prying control that the elders exercise over their flock as they follow the Watchtower Organization's arbitrary reinstatement process. This process is not found in the Bible, but only in the directives from the Pharisaical Governing Body, the leaders of the worldwide community of Jehovah's Witnesses. - Raypub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uWFKDFMdQ

The youtube is 35 mns long...I think it covers all ur questions and more. Keep asking questions TF1. I want my experience to help as many as possible. When you listen to the JC meeting you will know I will never get RI'd, but my friend seems to think I can.

Kate xx

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

What's with all this "don't go to the KH" horseshit? If going to a KH can restore an xJWs faith in the GB, good riddance. There is one less idiot in the xJW community.

But seriously, it's called working the system. It's called working a fade. It's called best case scenario exit, which some people need. Some of us have true believing children, marriage mates and feeble parents that we are needing to give their best chance at exiting the cult as well.

I still go out in service (minimally yes), do sound control, make most of the meetings. And I've been and atheist for almost 3 years.

It's your life KateWild, not the life of a myopic JWN member, do what you need to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit