I am doing Fab!!!!!!!!

by KateWild 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Just be careful, Kate. You know what this acceptance takes the form of, unconditional obedience to the Borg.

They will just bleed you dry and confuse you even more.

You know where I am though.

Love ya.

X

• KateWild
    KateWild

I spent an hour pointing out all the reasons why she shouldn't do it but she clearly had made up her mind so I was wasting my breath. This makes no sense to me and worries me - I don't think it will end well - but she has to work it out for herself - she won't be told.-Fraz

hahahaha But I gave in Fraz....I told you I wouldn't go back, wink wink...it's only 12 months...plus I have a few good dates coming up this next week or so.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

I wouldn't want you to get a shunstroke !-Oub

Good one that made me smile.......but I have no illusions that even if I do get RI'd...shunning still happens. Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks everyone else for ur posts...Love u all Kate xx

• Laika
    Laika

Hi Kate!

Glad you had a good holiday, let me know if you want me to do any vetting on your date's profiles. ;)

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

What if the DO reinstate you Kate? What if they come up to you in two months and say 'well, you've been so persistent, we've talked it through again and the BOE has decided to reinstate you. Welcome back in our midst'... Then what??? Don't think it can't happen, if anyone is reading here, they know exactly what you're doing and they just know how to suck you back in!

And I'm also worried about the signal you're given to your daughter... that YOU are not important, your 'loved one' in the hall is your main concern. That gives a daughter an internal image she'll carry along for the rest of her life! Please Kate... you're not only messing with your own life by doing this stupid thing to 'prove' something! Nobody is worth to abandon your principles!

But hey, it's your choice...

• KateWild
    KateWild

Laika......your vetting stinks mister..you lost me a loada good dates on the night of the Brazil vs Columbia match hahahah. But there are plenty of fish. So no harm done .Although I am kinda gald you missed the first goal serves you right

See you in August...how is the party planning for the 16th at Tower Thistle Hotel going? Any takers? Do we need to change venue?

Kate xx

• Laika
    Laika

No takers yet but it is a month away! I'll bump the thread later.

• Focus
    Focus

Kate, assuming you are in possession of (some of) your senses - I hope that wasn't too Wild an assumption - why would you want to go back to idiotic meetings droning on about things that are either preposterous, or false, or both?

Or did you put "Masochist" on your dating profile? If so, you won't mind the following:

WHACK!

__

Focus

("Disbelieving" Class)

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Kate I am thanful you are much better, but as a mother and grandmother I know your attending meetings has to do with your son. Be very careful attending meetings, I have spent many hours the last month trying to figure out how my JW past has affected my life. The results aren't great. At 66 years of age 20 + years of inactivity I am still discovering little things that I was brainwashed with. These brainwashing are actually causing nightmares. Be very careful how you tread. I know you are df'd but as long as you are attending meetings the have their claws in you. Much Love and worry. Gma

Edited too add. My car has been broken down for a month. Too many idle hours to think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit