I am doing Fab!!!!!!!!

by KateWild 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigmac
    bigmac

enjoy your dates Kate--try not to do anything i havent done x

• nugget
    nugget

It is nice to see the positives happening in your life.

Only you can live your life and your choices are yours to make. Just remember stick to your time limit, know your own limits and if things are not going as planned have an exit strategy. Remember you need to keep yourself healthy both physically and mentally having a caiuse is noble but in terms of your wellbeing don't loose yourself.

• cofty
    cofty

I'm glad your doing well Kate.

12 months is a long time to waste proving a point. I couldn't sit through 12 minutes.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hi Kate, very glad to hear you're doing well. Today was one of the most momentous days of my life - one which is enabling me to sever all control the Org thinks it has over me.

I hope your life continues to bring you more and more happiness too - all the best, however you deal with things!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I give you 5 minutes Kate or if you go for the full 12 months of however long you think this game will go on for you will find yourself in a dreadful state amoungst those vermin, I think you need to be thinking far more about yourself rather then "proving points".

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Never underestimate the insidious way the indoctrination sessions *uck with your self esteem, self confidence, and sanity.

Pack your bags you are going on a WT induced 12mnth guilt trip.

• KateWild
    KateWild

you're not only messing with your own life by doing this stupid thing to 'prove' something! Nobody is worth to abandon your principles!-BDS

Ok fair enough you do have a point. My daughter went ballistic when she found out I went to a couple of meetings. But in the same respect she went made I am on dating sites. So it's all very sweet she is concerned, but there needs to be some balance.

I will consider your advice though, it's very good. Thank you

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Focus, Gma,

Thank you both for your advice. I know you're telling me out of concern, but I really won't get sucked in. I am dating, so I am contradicting the rules and standards. I just want to show my loved ones I would do anything for them to remain close to them, because I really love them. I know many will talk to me after I have spent 12 months trying to get RI'd.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

enjoy your dates Kate--try not to do anything i havent done x - Malc

Hey Malc,

I am being sensible and putting rules in place. One guy did get me to break my rules and I had a bad date. all the other dates have been nice. One guy has got a second date from me, I have said I will be exclusive for now, see how it goes. He seems fine, but there is a lot to overlook.............but I can't expect perfection otherwise I will be alone for the rest of my life.

I am having fun though. I feel like a teenager again. Yipee!!!!!

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Nugget thanks for your post and telephone conversations.........Kate xx

12 months is a long time to waste proving a point. I couldn't sit through 12 minutes. - cofty

I know you care about us cofty and only want what's best. But I can be stubborn and arrogant at times. I will work on that..............that's me being humble hahahaaha!!!!! If I prove my point, time is not wasted. I win then, you see. 12 months is nothing at 40, I am 41 next month, see how quickly that went?

Keep giving me advice though. Sometimes I will take it and sometimes I will be stubborn lol xx Have you ever been stubborn Cofty?

Love you to bits. Mwahh

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit