Is their any evidence/proof that the G.B.enjoy first class flights accomodation in their travels ?

by smiddy 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m just curious about the travel arrangements of the G.B.members when they travel overseas to conventions in Europe , Africa , Australia , etc.

is their any verifiable documents /receipts etc. that prove they stay in the most up market hotels , or fly first class in planes ?, being treated like V.I.P.`s ?

No human being is exempt from the temptations of abusing his power or position of authourity , especially when big money is involved , and the G.B. members are no different.

I personally know of an Elder who used his position to use congregation funds to benefit himself financially , he was exposed , how many go undetected . ?

If you are inclined to dispute those in charge of jehovahs congregations, of committing any wrongdoing , I suggest you google ," Crimes committed by Jehovahs Witnesses" It is an eye opener .

Is their anybody out their who can shed light on this O.P. ?

smiddy

• Fernando
    Fernando

We need another high-level defection to get the inside scoop it seems...

Maybe GB fanatacism will once again push someone over the edge...

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

There is copies of their passports which they signed. On those passports is an allegience to the USA

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I can't remember Ray Franz making any mention of special privileges while traveling, and he dose talk extensively of his round the world trips. Mind you that was 34 years ago.

• blondie
  • Focus
    Focus

blondie delivers, as ever - her link points to Rutherford.

May I add that Googling for evidence of Milton Henschel's profligacy on a trip to Malta may help.

But there is a massive cover-up of what goes on, so we are going to see less than the tip of the icerberg.

__

Focus

("Anti-Theft" Class)

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you blondie for that link , even though it is twelve years old it still shows the hypocricy of the JW religion . which you can guarantee is multiplied 12 years on.

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2

Any one who does a lot of long haul international travel would be a fool not to accept business class. Do you want to arrive at your destination soothed and well slept or rattled and sucked dry?

Economy class seating space is cramped and for frequent long haul flyers fraught with medical risks, including in older adults, deep vein thrombosis, caused by lack of physical movement during flight and cramped spaces that do not allow stretching of legs.

Yes, some aspects of wealth do stink to the high heavens of indulgence and gratuitous wastes of money - but not business or first class air travel for those who do a lot of such travel - besides some organizations qualify for corporate travel rates which on some airlines slash up to 40 to 50% off business or first class costs. What's to be gained from sticking to economy class?

Best not to just assume if it is called business or first class that it must be up there with dens of iniquity and over indulgence.

• fulano
    fulano

They stay at branches not in hotels.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

One of my parents was a friend of Daniel Sydlik and would always visit when at Bethel and keep in contact on phone atleast once or twice a year. I remember as a kid they told me how he was telling them about how when they are traveling all over the world for meetings and such how they enjoy first class and drive around in fancy cars, etc. I remember that because even though I was very young, I understood enough of the teachings for that to raise a red flag in my mind as not right and sounding contrary to the humble and not wasting donations, etc.

I don't know about the GB today but atleast in the 80's/90's the GB of Sydliks time it seems kept the bar close to what it was for their lifestyle as when Rutherford was president. Can you imagine after Knorr took over if he would just quit the lavish lifestyle Rutherford let his close associates have?

It would be great if it was possible to have the GB members tailed for several months to see what they do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit