The first job for Jehovah's Witnesses after Armageddon

by LogCon 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Focus
    Focus

LogCon is perfectly correct.

Right, lets be generous and say 7 million adult or near-adult jW survivors of A-day.

But 7.4 billion corpses to dispose of.

That means 1,050+ corpses to dispose of, per jW.

A lot of help going to be needed from the flesh-eating plagues, fowls of the air and scavenging beasts (that's where I come into it, yummy), but even then...

But just think, a lot of these corpses won't really yet be corpses. Common sense.

They'll still be semi-alive... millions of them

Especially the little kids who dodged some of the thunderbolts... young helpless twitching bodies...

What a feast for the enormous Pedophile Class of jWs - all those near-corpses to "explore" - every which way - all with Goobergawd's sanction and blessing. Paradise Earth, indeed.

There you have the heart of the Watchtower Mass-Murder and Pedophile-Rape Cult for you.

Now look at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/281632/1/Waiting-on-jehovah-and-the-Governing-Body

and see who will get the PICK OF THE "CROP".

__

Focus

("godly Hate" Class)

• Emery
    Emery

Window wash all the blood and guts off of every kingdom hall.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That happy pic and scenario should be the topic of the next Caleb DVD on jw.orgy.

Mum: "Caleb...it's time to dig more graves to bury those jehovah and governing body haters again!"

Caleb: "aww mom...I'm tired of burying little kids bodies....can't we just pat pandas today instead?"

Dad: " no son, do you know what makes jehoovah sad? Yes, it's little boys who don't listen, obey and be blessed! Now go and mop up the blood of tommy from next door"

Caleb: " ok dad...I love being in the paradise! Yay!"

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

No wonder the new earth will be a paradise. look at all the good fertilizer we will have. They'll make sure the blood is properly drained first---right?

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Now for the rest of the story...

These four aren't armageddon survivors. They were resurrected because their parents had refused life-saving blood fractions when blood fractions were prohibited. They've been digging graves in paradise for years now and reached adulthood. However, they are resurrected to be "like the angels," meaning no marriage and no sex, but with the same sexual urges that angels have, as was documented before the flood.

These four don't know it yet, but the graves that they're digging this time are their own. Jehovah says they can't have sex or get married, but their hormones and desires are raging. Therefore, they will have to be killed for committing fornication in their hearts.

The End.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes billy!

ressurected with all "the bits" but not allowed to use them!

• earthfire
    earthfire

Here's something that they don't think of which is so ridiculous to me. If a person were to witness the kind of carnage that Armageddon would create, I doubt that they would be sane afterwards. Now if you are counting on Jehovah to wipe your brain then you're basically giving up your free will. If Jehovah can bring his A-game and destroy everything then why not just make the wicked disappear and be done with it? Why all the gore? None of it is logical.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"If Jehovah can bring his A-game and destroy everything then why not just make the wicked disappear and be done with it?"

LOL. Just go back and reread about the OT Jehovah that couldn't destroy other nations without killing a bunch of his own. In his A-game, he was afraid of chariots with iron wheels. So it's logical to conclude that an OT WT god will drop rocks from the sky at the big A, but he'll probably take out plenty of JWs along with them, and he can't be bothered with the clean-up. Besides, he'll probably instruct the survivors to collect the jewelry and gold teeth before burying.

"Don't tell Jehovah, but we're going to use corpse jewelry to make a golden calf to name after him!"

• Focus
    Focus

he'll probably instruct the survivors to collect the jewelry and gold teeth before burying

No "probably" about it... it is certain - and not to forget the hair and spectacles, Billy.

Making soap from the fat or skin had been tried in the prototypical regime (1932-45, with the key events occurring in 1942-5) but was immediately abandoned as impractical - even more so now that there'll be no factories or heavy industry or complex machinery in Paradise Earth.

But I think there is a wrong focus on what the Slave Class of jW will have to do after Har-Mageddon... we should be more worried about who is going to be murdering us.

In their latest slaughterfest, their re-re-sanitized history, "God's Kingdom Rules!" these Filthy Spiritual-Pedophiles on the Governing Body have the sheer audacity to announce they will be doing some of the genocide themselves. Here, proof:

Given how mad they are, I consider this to be a clear and present danger, a real threat, and suggest everyone should report this to their local police as a credible death-threat.

earthfire:

None of it is logical

Your reasoning is "covered" above.

__

Focus

("Korah" Class)

• earthfire
    earthfire

oh I know it's not logical, that's why it's so ludicrous. I am just amazed at a group of people who think everything is so black and white question absolutely nothing about their belief system. I've been questioning this stuff since I was 8 years old, (that's why I was always watched). It just drives me crazy that my brothers and sister believe so strongly in such blatant lies. Makes me want to scream and laugh madly at the same time....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit