The first job for Jehovah's Witnesses after Armageddon

by LogCon 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LogCon
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Funny but actually wrong, there will be no Jehovah's witnesses after armageddon..They were not born again, they were not part of the new covenant so no forgiveness of sins and they rejected Jesus. I dont think jehoovers going to be to happy with them.

• LogCon
    LogCon

No, actually RIGHT !

Gerrit Losch explained the whole thing.

Gerrit Losch of the GOVERNING BODY !?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And a shovel is better than a backhoe?

That's Paradise for ya!

Doc

• smiddy
    smiddy

Their digging the graves for their relatives who wouldnt listen to them .

smiddy

• Zoos
    Zoos

I can hear lovely kingdom music in the background as a warm voice explains how Jehovah's happy people are enthusiastically engaged in the clean-up work after God's fearsome day of vengeance.

"We warned them brothers. Didn't we warn them?"

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Little do they know, there won't be any Armageggon, Paradise Earth or Heaven. It's all just a made-up fairy tale. So they're in for a rude awakening.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

The DC this year so confusing re the "new System". We have always been told not to theorize about the new system and what we may have, may do, etc. YET there were demos of teenagers talking about their dreams for the new world, there were talks specific to hopes we have for the new world, no mention of the dead, dying, relatives, etc.. just all in a days work to ENJOY OURSELVES IN THE NEW SYSTEM!

Yet when the Israelites left Egypt, Egyptians went with them, when Joshua marched around Jerico, Rahab and her whole unbelieving family were saved, although she was a prostitute, she was in direct lineage for Jesus, Sodom and Gomorrah had many chances a la Abraham in speaking with God, to save the cities.... so why oh why, does the society continue to say JW's are the ONLY ones to survive???????? The society is quick enough to use previous situations to apply to their biblical quotes and give warning examples, what about the saving examples? Not everyone is wicked, not everyone hates God and Jesus!

I truly believe God has been made a pawn in this organized mess we call the WTBTS and for that, a lot of heads will roll at Bethel and those upholding the deceit.

I may be off subject and for that I apoliogize.

TL

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great pic logcon!

Except, the supposed birds of heaven will eat up all the dead....including the little 2 year old from next door, whose parents simply politely refused to take wt mags from witnesses!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

And they really call that "paradise" ??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit