New "Caleb and Sofia" video on JW.ORG....you have to see it!

by stuckinarut2 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

My wife, never a JW, watched the video. She said thst if she didn't know the dark side about TTATT, she would be impressed, not creeped out.

Having said that, it seems that WTBTS has finally come into the 21st century wth their METHODS of DELIVERING their message.

Too bad they haven't changed THE MESSAGE. Dead men's bones in a whitewashed grave.

Snakes (of the "ready to puke" $heep Class)

• Focus
    Focus

COMPETITION!

__

Focus

("Helpful" Class)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey Focus, every one of those titles can be taken in a twisted way if ones mind wanted to...

"series to touch little..."

"forgive freely" (cos damn it you need to if dealing with the org)

"be neat and clean" for the pedo

"giving...makes you happy"

"please and thankyou"...(no explanation)

"obey the GB"

etc....

• steve2
    steve2

Well I was a tadpole when my parents read to me from the Paradise book which I think was released in 1958. That book was filled with lots and lots of negative - nay, violent - messages about Jehovah killing worldly people , including those affiliated with the churches of Christendom. Who can forget the double-page picture of the earth opening up at Armageddon swallowing all the wicked people, including children. Their eyes were depicted as bulging in fear. Shocking, hard-hitting stuff. Thank God my JW parents were loving in their approach to raising us. I remember the kindly, loving way they read to us. But I also know there were Witness parents who were not so loving in thrir bedtime story telling.

Now, say what you like about Caleb, but he's such a pussy in contrast to the stomach-churning characters

in the Paradise book. All big, doey eyed and innocent. We earlier generations of JW kids were made a much tougher stuff than the delicate Calebs and Sofias of today.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

I have been hearing the idea that an outside agency makes these videos. I'm very curious if that is true. Just to say that a jdub owns an agency and oversees and assists in the process wouldn't seem goofy to me at all. I know that they have been asking for non bethelite jdub help with their phone apps as well.

if you look at the first couple of videos the characters eyes are messed up. But as the videos have progressed the eyes have become much better. To me that is evidence that this is not being done by an outside firm. an outside firm would already have worked the bugs out of their process.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

If you consider the JW.ORG ICT Department a trustfull source i can tell you this,... >> its 100% done by volunteers at bethel facilities.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It's not hard for me to believe that it's made by Witnesses, I've known some with experience in CGI and animation; whether or not they're actually at Bethel seems irrelevant to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit