New "Caleb and Sofia" video on JW.ORG....you have to see it!

by stuckinarut2 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I got this weird image in my head of Caleb, Sofia, and Sparlock dancing to "Gangnam Style" like all the characters during the end credits of The Nut Job.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

CHG....I, too, felt exactly the same watching this video....also disgusting is that my grandson has been taken under Mr. Gramblins' wing and is in a kind of mentorship working for him. My grandson already makes great videos with his quad-copter and go-pro of his parents business,and will be starting real estate and weddings soon. I hope he learns what he can from this guy and cuts to run on his own. But I fear Gramblin is in with the WT hook, line and sinker, and have no doubt he may influence his student to sink deeper into the dub-mud hole.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey I know some JW's on Maui! :)

Yeah the video can be summed up with two seeming inocuous statements mae at the beginning and end.

Caleb says at the beginning......"It all starts with the governing body!"

Little kids say at the end....."Thank you jehovah for the videos. Thank you jehovah for Caleb!"

(barf)

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I can't even watch it. Like CHG, I'm feeling the same kind of aversion to watching WT videos. But I find it quite disturbing that they are putting the GB directly into the video for kids. And Morris, of all people. Here's some dialogue they can use for the next movie:

Morris: Do you want to hear a story about Armageddon, Caleb?

Caleb: Sure, Brother Morris!

Morris: Tell me, do you like hot dogs, Caleb?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Apognophos - "Morris: Tell me, do you like hot dogs, Caleb?"

Yeah; no way that line has a weird pedo vibe...

• Mum
    Mum

What I find disturbing about these videos is that they are about "pleasing Jehovah," not about right from wrong, not about whether anyone was hurt. So they're laying the groundwork for "pleasing Jehovah" as Priority One. Then they can tell the kids that giving the GB their allowance (or worse) "pleases Jehovah." This is thought control at its most devious and evil.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Please the angry Old Testament God...

...by Listening and Obeying the GB, and you'll be Blessed."

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . and I was under the impression Caleb was at the FIFA World Cup 2014 for the past month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP67IM1LX-M

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Next they will attempt to do "funny" closing "outtakes" at the end of the clips...just like the kids movie Toy Story did....

Just imagine some fake things, like Caleb saying ..." Oh fu&k, I messed up my lines " director calls out "cut" and everyone laughs....

Or a lighting rig or microphone getting into the 'camera' shot....

Or GB members laughing and getting tongue tied as they read from a script saying stuff like "oh man...do they all really beleive this stuff we write...hahah"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is there a reason that Jesus can't be in the videos?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit