by konceptual99 34 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

OMG.

Pass the sick bag.

Hitler Youth or what????

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The doors at Bethel were closed, with the GB just passing THEIR lesson through the animation department's door slats? That sounds efficient top-down communciation. , with no means for the animation department to ask questions of the GB!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes....sick, sick.....

Hey Caleb...watch out when you get older, and start to learn about the real world at school (unless your parents "home skool" you)

Watch out when your body starts changing, when you start noticing attractive girls (or guys if that's your thing).

Watch out when you want to play team sports with kids in the community.

Watch out when you decide that you want to get a job.

Watch out when you decide that you actually don't want to pioneer, or go to bethel...but want to pursue higher education and get a "career in this world"

Yes Caleb, watch out...because then you will go from being a "golden child" to being lower than pond scum in the eyes of your family and the org! You will be thrown under the bus of "free will and choice"

Its all down hill from here Caleb!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I wonder what will happen when Caleb wants to get the same level of education that his designer has?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I threw up a little myself, could only stomach about 30 seconds of the brain washing.

• St George of England
    St George of England

You can knock this all you want, but the quality IS improving, even if the message is getting worse.

Compare this with the old 'Noah' video.

George

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ JW GoneBad: Is this what the 'Truth' has come to....Clowns, Balloons, Cartoons and Animation??

WT has always had clowns.....

• TheListener
    TheListener

Wow! Could they use the word Jehovah a few more times in these videos? What I got out of the video series is that instead of actually teaching your children different lessons just tell them that Jehovah will be mad at them or won't be their friend if they don't keep their room clean or whatever.

These videos struck me as very high-control-religous like videos. Aimed at indoctrination not instruction.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@thelistener What is wrong with clean rooms?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Little girl:

"Thank you Jehober for --?"

CALEB!!!!!!! Not Jesus, not the love of their parents. Thank you for an animation of a little boy who doesn't even exist!!

But then, plastic models of wizards that don't exist which display qualities of magic, that don't exist make jehoobie sad, if not homicidal with anger.

Morris the turd handing the drawing a piece of paper only blurs a young child's perception of what is real or not.

Jehovah loves children?? Only if they are an extension of dub parents. How many kids under ten will die if armageddy came tomorrow?

It is almost obscene the trivialising of the death and shunning and all the other crap. Also obscene in that the Lord Jesus is not even mentioned, in a video meant to turn kids to the source of salvation... Has anybody watched these videos and counted how often Jesus is mentioned. His name hardly ever crops up at meetings now, except in the end of prayer formula.

She might as well say thank you Jehober for Yogi Bear.

HB (of the Hates Bull class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit