Do the GB travel with assistants (body men)?

by Skinnedsheep 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Violia
    Violia

I know at a DC convention the main speaker had a group of about 6 body guards around him. I knew the speaker and was going to just say " hey" and he had to tell them he knew me before I could speak to him . They listened in. They followed him everywhere, surrounding him. That is a Bodyguard*(s).

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Interesting that the number of "helpers" to the gb is 24---just like in revelation, 24 elders around the throne. Damn, now if they can just fix that 144,000 number as being symbolic, and the 1,000 year reign as symbolic, then by golly they might find a little credibility. NOT!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• oppostate
    oppostate

Greenlees certainly did travel with body men (ASSistants).

He was well known for having a young and handsome bethelite "companion" with him wherever he went. Sometimes more than one.

• fulano
    fulano

Some of them might need, or needed, medical attention as they are or were very old, but no bodyguards in the sence of have someone who is trained to protect them. Some others take a secretary with them, which makes sense to me.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I've heard there have been "credible death threats" toward the GB, which is why they have bodyguards at the conventions.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I met one-time presidential contenders at the National Constitution Center. One was the power that made Obama a national candidate. They arrived by themselves. A political rally might be different. Paul McCartney shows up for interviews alone. If such luminaries as these can travel alone, why would the GB need a body man. I would not recognize them outside this forum. Yoko Ono walks in Central Park alone. The GB aren't Kardashians.

• Londo111
    Londo111

How many bodyguards did Jesus have?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit