Do the GB travel with assistants (body men)?

by Skinnedsheep 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Just curious. I would love to spend about 3 hours on a plane discussing things with one of these spiritual giants.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Yes they do travel with physically intimidating brothers who serve as "body guards/assistants" when traveling. However, thet also have others who are care-givers at Bethel. I know a Bethelite who took care of an elderly GB member and his wife as one of his assignments.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

But the District Overseers are being kicked out the back door with hardly nothing after serving for years with no pay. I don't think they got paid anyway, or did they get a little pittance?

• average joe
    average joe

I have never heard of the governing body having any body guards at all. I do not think they have body guards especially intimidating ones LOL. I could imagine them traveling with people as its what most people do when they travel they find some one to keep them company and possibly work while traveling whatever that would entail in this case. I have never ever heard of the gb having body guards.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Why have body guards? Who would waste their efforts attacking them?

The world doesn't know or care who they are! They are only important in their narrow minded small goldfish bowl world of their own making.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Yes, they do.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

i know from my own experience that Gerrit Losch did not have bodyguards

• designs
    designs

I know some who wouldn't mind throwing a pie in some of their faces.

• average joe
    average joe

Stuck in a rut is right.... Unlike the pope who draws much attention through out the world these men are not known or cared about. Really no need for any body guards.

I might accompany my grandfather someplace to help people from getting ideas when they see an old man all alone or accompany child for similair reasons, Still though It does not qualify me as intimidating or a member of the secret service, or a body guard.

I have never heard of the gb having a body guard. If you are legitamately claiming they have body guards then please provide proof as we would like to see and know about it.

However, It appears to be just wild accusations. Just my opinion...

• fulano
    fulano

No they don't , ridiculous. Stop making them important, they behave like regular people, you meet them in the dining-room, in the library, at the meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit