If you were God, how would you rule?

by What is Truth? 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Welcome, to anyone up for a thought experiment and some fun with your inner god complex. I was inspired with this question while at 7/6/14 watchtower study. The question is.

If you were to be made God how would interact with your creations? Some guidelines for those that want a harmonious family that lives in peace like the WBTS says God intended things to be.

1. It is your first time being God you are given a universe with set laws and a firm cause equals both immediate and long term effect, like ripples in a pond.
    2. In this universe you have a planet full of various life forms including one intelligent enough to have a relative relationship with you.
    3. (Main point) The subject of the watchtower was “Do you appreciate Jehovah’s watchful care” so you are given the powers there in described; full knowledge of your creations every move, thought, and inclination/motive. You are all powerful.

Using this knowledge and your infinite power what interaction if any do you have with these intelligent beings wanting them to enjoy peaceful life forever growing richer in experience?

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Do you communicate with them so that they know you? Do you set up systems to guide them? Do you hold them to a strict set of parameters for their actions that is contrary to their nature? If so how do you keep them in line, reward or punishment, or both?

• jam
    jam

I would appear periodically in case someone forgot my

laws..Around every ten years I would appear, visibly.

There would be no doubt in anyone mind, that I was the Big daddy.

I don't think God would have the problems he have with

Satan today... LOL

It would be good to let us know He is still around...

• jam
    jam

I may add, God have myriad of Angels, right. Send them

down on Sunday or Saturday (what ever) and put them in the

pulpits through out the world. I guarantee you everyone would be

of one religion, one accord..No games on my part.....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would freeze time and spend an eternity with each and every human, if necessary. The goal?? Enlightenment. In fact, every human that reached a spiritually perfect state, could teach another human And so on and so forth.

There is no reason to wait and watch countless humans die, just so you can reverse it later.

DD

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Involuntary suffering would not even exist.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I would rule just like Jehovah with one exception: At Armageddon, rather than slaughter the wicked in a bloodbath and traumatize everyone, I would just euthanize them.

• designs
    designs

I'd start with eliminating hunger.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I wouldn't have created pathogens.

• Mum
    Mum

I would intervene personally every time someone attacked or tried to harm someone smaller or weaker, particularly pedophiles. Pedophiles would not survive. Nor would those who exploit the labor and talent of others to enrich themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit