Hello All

by Jeremiah1958 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

Your story really exposes the cultiness of WT.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Welcome Jeremiah!

zed

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome. Sorry to read about your family shunning.

I love your phrase, "Brooklyn Dodgers." And like you, I will never get involved in any religion again.

See ya around the water cooler.

• flipper
    flipper

JEREMIAH- It's very nice to have you here friend. I'm sorry that your wife and children shunned you upon your decision to exit the Witnesses. I experienced the same shunning that you did from my JW ex-wife ( we divorced in 1998 ) and she influenced my adult children to shun me. My adult son eventually got out and WE are close ( he's 29 yrs.old ) however my 2 JW daughters STILL shun me in their mid 20's. Please know and understand we are here for you as a support, O.K. ? Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome!

Doesn't it feel great to use your brain and think for yourself instead of pushing doubts into the dark recesses of the brain and and trying to make sense of all the "new light" that constantly changes?

I am so sorry about your family. Please reach out to your daughters. Tell them you love them unconditionally no matter what they believe. In the future, just maybe.....

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Welcome!

Thanks for sharing your pain with us...I can identify with your statement that you cannot join any other organized religion again, but respect those who choose to do so- exactly the way I feel...we only have this life and it is too short to squabble over personal decisions- so do whatever makes you happy (but I am done with religion personally)

I hope things will improve for you in time (I've been out since 2010 and I can say that the first few years are rough...but now much better)

CHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit