A Burger and a Hook-up

by John Aquila 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

So I went to get a burger just now, and a couple of elders from my former congregation caught me off guard. They started giving me the “We feel so sorry for you, you must be so lonely” bit. I kept telling them I’m doing great and I’m not lonely but it’s like they couldn’t hear me talking. So they start telling me that I should go back to the hall because------------------

A bunch single sisters have moved into the congregation looking for capable brothers. 3 regular pioneers, 2 aux pioneers working part time, 1 with two children and 1 with one child. All in their 30s.

Nothing was said about coming back to Jehovah before Armageddon.

It was about the sisters. So they said there was a group going to see the new movie Jurassic World coming in June or July and all these sisters would be there, and if I go they can introduce me to them. (One elder said they have already seen a picture of me---------WTF)

They know I’ve been inactive for over a year so I have no idea why they would want to hook me up with a “Spiritual Sister”.

I was going to tell them flat NO, but I’m kind of curious what kind of sisters these women are.If I get the courage I might check it out, it's to tempting to just let it go. (Don't worry, I won't get tempted to go back,I've got some non-jw girl-friends) I just have to see this, it's like checking out the two headed goat in a circus.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    LOL. Maybe you can beguile them to look outside of the org for salvation or whatever:)
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Did you ask him if any of these girls were DTF? Because pioneering is not that interesting, but F-ing is!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They started giving me the “We feel so sorry for you, you must be so lonely” bit. I kept telling them I’m doing great and I’m not lonely but it’s like they couldn’t hear me talking. So they start telling me that I should go back to the hall because------------------ A bunch single sisters have moved into the congregation looking for capable brothers.

....Image result for Watchtower logo

Image result for sex sells

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There is usually a reason that a single 30-something year old JW sister is single.

Doc

• Giordano
    Giordano
    I am not having what they are drinking! Is that duck tape on their bosom's and Depends? Oh my.
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I've been mostly single my whole life on account of circumstances and being a workaholic, that and my personality ( freedom is important to me ) I can say by experience that single by cloice brothers are not looked upon very well. As a side note see if I care

MGTOW

• out4good4
    out4good4
    1 with two children and 1 with one child. All in their 30s.

ROFLMAO........

Trying to turn you on to their "damaged" goods eh......

• ocd
    ocd

Sounds to me like these elders are...well..pimps SMH

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Maybe JWs have a new approach: "Flirty fishing".

That's how the cult Children of God recruited.

And Moonie women flirted to recruit Steven Hassan.

Hmmm...

John Aquila, keep us posted☑

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit