This weeks Bible highlights. What did you think?

by KateWild 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Kate, If you're going to go with marginal notes, you really need to put drawings in the margins of leviticus.

For example...

...in the margin of Lev. 15:2...

...where it refers to the male organ...

...draw something like this:

A male organist having a discharge from his pipes in the general area.

Just trying to make that awful bible a bit more interesting and appropriate for children.

"Now everyone join in singing as Br. Goofball puts his fingers to the organ. We'll be singing song number 69 entitled, 'God Kills Everyone Engaging in Oral Sex.' ... That's song number 69"

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

Kate xx, if I'm understanding you correctly---you are right on, it doesnt matter how much you go to the hall or listen too the meetings --there is no mental switching back to the mindset before the "change". There is no switching back.

I am still (one foot in- one foot not there) because of my pioneer wife who I promised I would be this (kingdom hall) "spirtual" person when we got married and I have lived up to half of it since my mental "change" of knowing the "real truth" about the truth 8 years ago. My love for her is keeping me in right now. The recent WTBS changes are slowly 'shaking" her JW mentals loose and she is realizing how things are not making sense.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Kate, when i was leaving i was shocked and discussed by Rutherfords house, i thought other people would see it my way. Best bit of advice i got was " So What?

This weeks " bible highlights" are as bad as yesterdays and tomorrows " bible highlights" ....my advice is that you can't fight it, its as it is...and if its possible my advice is let it go.

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Thank you Stuckinarut2, for your great material I used it in my part. Made a horribly dry BH much easier.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Billy that funny, but I think Simon deleted the pics, I can only see the organ player lol xxx Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Bruh2012, New hope, What is truth,

Thank you for your posts, and reading the thread.

Lv you all to bits, remember if you wanna become more than electronic friends send me your deatails. Thanks to all those that have already, I have had some really nice chats with JWNers since leaving hospital, I am actually going for a meetup tonight when I get to London.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit