The INTJ Personality Type, (and those close to it)

by done4good 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Pants of Righteousness
    Pants of Righteousness

Hello

Just checking in as another INTJ, having taken the test yesterday.

Shyness is nice ....

• bafh
    bafh

XNTP here - Tied Introvert/Extrovert. Although as I get older the more introverted I get.

I find the Myers-Briggs test useful because it helps me understand and anticipate how people process information and what their orientation is. It really helps me when dealing with people who are much different than I am. 1) it helps me stear clear of people who I just will not get a long with long term. 2) it helps me understand behavior that seems not to make sense to me. I can put myself in their place and see their view. I may not agree with it, but often I can understand it.

I find the online tests fairly accurate, especially, as someone else mentioned, the longer versions. I usually have someone take the one at similarminds.com

• warehouse
    warehouse

bafh wrote:

I find the online tests fairly accurate, especially, as someone else mentioned, the longer versions. I usually have someone take the one at similarminds.com

I am enjoying that site immensely, thanks for posting it!

• simon17
    simon17

Took it again, but I'm always INTJ, every test I've ever taken.

I have to make sense of the world in a logical way, and eventually JW-world just ate away at me because if one takes their doctrines (or the Bible's teachings in general) to their logical conclusions, they simply are not believable in any way. Evidence, logic, history, science, chronology, archaeology, etc etc... everything just ends up at the same conclusion: "these teachings are false", and no matter how much my family and friends and a nice hope for the future meant, they simply can't make up for the peace of mind of not having to believe falsehoods.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit