I am Back on JWN and out of hospital

by KateWild 57 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

You need to help people get out not to stay in!-Crazyguy

Good point I understand your perspective, but I am going to meetings for a short periond of time to clear my name and prove to the whole cong, the elders will never RI me. I do appreciate your care for me though.

If you are still confused, PM me your details and I can give you the bigger picture by skype or phone. It's not something for a public forum.

Kate xx

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Kate: I am going to meetings for a short periond of time to clear my name and prove to the whole cong, the elders will never RI me.

Unfortunately, Kate, that will never work.

All those still under the influence of JW mind-control will simply believe the elders are guided by Holy Spirit. The only way to "clear your name" in JW land is to be reinstated, and even then a person is constantly reminded of their "sin."

On the other hand, if you're still DF'd = then you're still "unrepentant" (READ: wrong) and the elders are still right.

How long do you think you would have to attend to "prove to the congregation the elders will never RI" you? 2 months? 6 months? A year? 2 years?

Every JW knows that a DF'd person may have to go to meetings for a year or more before they will possibly be reinstated. So how will you attending convince anyone in the congregation that you are right and the elders are wrong? It won't!

I know of several people that attended for several years and were not reinstated. One JWN member, Quendi, attended meetings for 5 years and was still unable to be reinstated. The only person that ended up being convinced the elders would never reinstate him was himself.

It is really a futile act.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Hi Kate! I am glad to hear you are feeling better and are back in action. I always like hearing what you have to say.

As far as going back to the KH goes, I know you are mature and a smart woman, but IMO going back will not help your mental or physical health AT ALL! The environment as you well know is toxic.

Whatever you choose, I support you and hope it all works out

-BU2B

• suavojr
    suavojr

Take care Kate, try to relax and forget about the Borg for a little bit. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON

• KateWild
    KateWild

Oub,

Thanks for the PM. I have replied.

Love Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

BU2B and suavojr,

Thanks very much for your posts. Kate xx

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Welcome back, Kate.

Hope you and your daughter enjoy rest and relaxation togeather.

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Hope your able to handle the psychological warfare they are going to use on you. Your a good girl Kate, keep up the good fight!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit