I am Back on JWN and out of hospital

by KateWild 57 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Have a great holiday, Kate Sam!!

• happy@last
    happy@last

Have a good time away, relax and enjoy it with your daughter, make happy memories.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Glad you are out of the hospital Kate!

Enjoy your vacation and take care

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Kate...i am so sorry you have been through so much unpleasentness . It's easy too say but with disfellowshipping its not you its them. But its true Kate. xx

• galaxie
    galaxie

There is ' going back ' physically and going back mentally.

Physically could be for genuine needs for your mental welfare.

Mentally going back as a need to believe,.. is a different ballgame.

I'm sure kate/Sam knows what she's doing,

Have a great relaxing holiday kiddo.

Best wishes.

• steve2
    steve2

Sounds like you've been through a very tough time - but your resilience shines through - and you've got lovely humor too! Sometimes in life we have to be "strategic" to achieve desired goals and for you it includes going back to meetings. So be it!

Remind yourself that you do not owe other people "explanations" for your personal decisions. God knows you've been through hell and you so deserve an opportunity to recover and regain your inner strength.

Go well Kate. Best steve2.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It is good that you are back to outpatient status. If freedom means anything, JWN members should b e able to announce their plans without putdowns from other members. Perhaps not having the WT restrictions makes some people uncomfortable. You are free. I assume that you are mature enough to make decisions such as whether to attend meetings. I listened to your JC tape. They won't have you back! You are a thorn in their side. It was so funny in many ways. I can still hear the elders' voices.

If meetings are not appropriate, you will find out soon enough. I must confess I fail to see how your presence would enable a reinstatement.

If I attended a meeting, I believe the police would be telephoned.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Beach 'n' books. Perfect!

Enjoy your sandy kegs sKate!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Kate, happy news to hear the sunshine in your "voice". Enjoy your wonderful holiday! Look forward to your posts when you return. (((Kate)))

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I am happy to hear you are doing better and a holiday with your daughter sounds like the perfect remedy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit